• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Egg has ps+ for $40

My card was supposed to be delivered today but it never arrived. The tracking page shows this:

Saturday, October 08, 2016 1:02 PM (PT) Undeliverable As Addressed
Saturday, October 08, 2016 12:58 PM (PT) Delivered

It was shipped via DHL, who then passed it onto USPS. I contacted Newegg customer support, but they told me it was USPS's fault and to contact them. I don't really want to jump through more hoops to get the card. According to the Newegg rep, the order will be returned to Newegg since it wasn't delivered to me, and I'll get an automatic refund when that happens. Guess I'll just wait for that to happen.

Zetta

My card was supposed to be delivered today but it never arrived. The tracking page shows this:

It was shipped via DHL, who then passed it onto USPS. I contacted Newegg customer support, but they told me it was USPS's fault and to contact them. I don't really want to jump through more hoops to get the card. According to the Newegg rep, the order will be returned to Newegg since it wasn't delivered to me, and I'll get an automatic refund when that happens. Guess I'll just wait for that to happen.

Can't you call USPS and have them keep it at their location for you to pick up, it's what I usually do when they "miss" me.

Shouldn't they make three attempts to deliver before returning the package to the sender? That has always been the case if I wasn't home when USPS attempted to deliver a package.

Can't you call USPS and have them keep it at their location for you to pick up, it's what I usually do when they "miss" me.

I'll have to wait until Monday to call them, since their reps are unavailable Sunday. I guess I can try that.

Shouldn't they make three attempts to deliver before returning the package to the sender? That has always been the case if I wasn't home when USPS attempted to deliver a package.

Well, I'll see if they try to deliver it again.

Top Bottom