• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New EGM Scores

MoxManiac

You lie! It is impossible for opinions to differ. It was proven thanks to the "It is impossible for opinions to differ" theory.

Mrbob

fenekku-gitsune said:
I do admit that sometimes I wish it really was a simple matter of being paid off like a boxing referee or politician or something. Unfortunately, the truth is that people have, you know, different opinions from each other.

The problem isn't with differing opinion.

The problem is uninformed opinion which lacks depth and detail.

TigerKnee

Wait a minute... They said that Madden had better graphics then ESPN?!?

/me totally writes off EGM's reviews from this day forth

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
I really wonder if anyone who criticises Puyo Puyo Fever has even played it 2-player ...

It's by far the most balanced Puyo Puyo, which makes for far better battles. It also plays a lot faster. And Fever Mode gets rid of the only flaw in the game, which was that there used to be no way of stopping a huge attack. It was just drop the attack in portions, but you knew you were basically screwed and there was nothing you could do about it. Fever gives you a way out, and lets you turn the tables.

And yes the original cast are better, but the new cast aren't bad. Get over it! ;)

ferricide

eh, fuck puyo puyo fever. DEAD FUCKING HORSE

not that i even played (or reviewed) it! since i have better things to do. like stare at the wall and think mopey thoughts.

jarrod

Banned
ferricide said:
eh, fuck puyo puyo fever. DEAD FUCKING HORSE

not that i even played (or reviewed) it! since i have better things to do. like stare at the wall and think mopey thoughts.
Sums up my thoughts about Madden/ESPN annually.

Top Bottom