• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Eiji Aonuma Interview - Four Swords DS

neptunes

EA: The Zelda team is already planning Four Swords for the Nintendo DS. This game will have a lot of connectivity and feature a lot of interaction between both screens. It will be interesting.

That better be a mis-understanding ;)

and this is interesting to know
EA: Like I said, we are working hard to add a lot more details to the graphical engine. In fact, working with this realistic Zelda title is far easier than what we did with Wind Waker, which was harder to do. Believe it or not!

cvxfreak

jarrod said:
Four Swords? Barf!!

I'd rather get hand me down ports of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. :/

Hey, don't forget we could still get something akin to "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Four Swords." ;)

jarrod

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
Hey, don't forget we could still get something akin to "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Four Swords." ;)
I'd take that actually. "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Four Swords" would be even better though. :)

I wonder if Capcom/Flagship will be involved in the DS Zelda?

cvxfreak

Maybe, maybe not.

I think Four Swords will become the "Mario Bros. Classic" equivalent of the Zelda portable series. I'd be very surprised if Minish Cap didn't have the original Four Swords in it.

jarrod

Banned
Yeah, I agree with that. Though really, I'd like 3D Four Swords on DS... but I've got a feeeling we'll be getting a variation of the GC game. :/

AniHawk

A 3D FS sounds like it'd be really hard to do. The best option would be a MM/OoT MMORPG instead of a 3D FS, IMO.

With the next console Zelda being easier to develop (program?), I hope it looks better too, and they can focus on other aspects of the game (dungeons, bosses, etc), as well as making the graphics look detailed.

Top Bottom