• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Enthusia screens

Solid

More here!

3295.jpg

4719.jpg

3567.jpg

8096.jpg

0571.jpg

Dekajelly

Those screens look shit!
Smoker.gif

I need some more footage of the game because those screen aren't impressing me. But I have been caning GT4 all afternoon, so that might have something to do with it. :D

Gregory

Banned
Looks fantastic, even in these jaggalicious screens. This is the only game that comes close to GT4 in graphics and photorealism. The car models are also great, in fact maybe even better than in GT 4 it seems.

Luckily it will come out on Xbox also, and look even better.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I'll have to see videos first. Looks like it might be one of those games that looks great in replays with wide shots of the expansive landscapes, but when playing, all you see is the back of your car and the shitty road-side trees.

Koshiro

Shit this thread almost send me to sleep. I think that's it, I'm done with real cars on real tracks, it's just far too boring now.

Creativity please!

COCKLES

being watched
Koshiro said:
Shit this thread almost send me to sleep. I think that's it, I'm done with real cars on real tracks, it's just far too boring now.

Creativity please!

Tell me about it.

I'm sick of real cars.

Going around real tracks.

Thank fuck for Burnout 3 and Outrun 2.

Ranger X

You guys never noticed there's AT LEAST 2 big fat categories in Racers?
Something like Arcade Racers and Sim Racers (or whatever you call it)?
Enthusia is in the Sim Racer categories and you guys wants Arcade Racers. You should post on Outrun2 / Burnout3 / NFS / etc etc threads.

ourumov

This game has style...but if, as sources suggest, it lacks gameplay then it's doomed. Let's wait till TGS...

Tellaerin

Wyzdom said:
You guys never noticed there's AT LEAST 2 big fat categories in Racers?
Something like Arcade Racers and Sim Racers (or whatever you call it)?
Enthusia is in the Sim Racer categories and you guys wants Arcade Racers. You should post on Outrun2 / Burnout3 / NFS / etc etc threads.

The problem is, the 'arcade racer' subgenre really dried up after GT (and its sequels) took off. Only now are a handful of arcade-style racing games cautiously creeping back into sight, like animals coming out of hiding after a forest fire. :p

gtmax

Why hasn't anyone commented that this game's physics already look more realistic than GT4?

Konami should've put this one online though.

Koshiro

gtmax said:
Why hasn't anyone commented that this game's physics already look more realistic than GT4?

Konami should've put this one online though.
Yeah because that would have cost them nothing at all!

Seriously, you don't throw something online unless you're pretty damn sure it's going to get an audience. This game has stiff competition, so it would not be wise to just jump in there.

BeOnEdge

Banned
i'd say this was the worst game i played at e3 besides killzone. alpha can vouch for me since we played right after eachother. horrible game. maybe they fixed it but u arent getting gameplay impressions because it sucks.

Ranger X

NEW movies? It's mostly made from footage i saw in their E3 trailer...

There's one thing that the game seems to reproduce better than GT series though... it's shocks. You see when the white truck jump and land on the sand, it's more realistic looking than GT. The know if the game plays good is another story though.

Gregory

Banned
Wyzdom said:
NEW movies? It's mostly made from footage i saw in their E3 trailer...

There's one thing that the game seems to reproduce better than GT series though... it's shocks. You see when the white truck jump and land on the sand, it's more realistic looking than GT. The know if the game plays good is another story though.

Well, there`s quite a lot of new stuff in that trailer and I have to say it looks absolutely fabulous. The replays seem to be even better than they are in GT4 also, which is a quite a feat.

I`m really impressed with this game.

jarrod

Banned
thorns said:
I don't think this game was announced at all for Xbox.. was it?
It's been rumored... and KCES is one of the more port minded divisions at Konami (at least compared to KCEJ or KCET).

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
BeOnEdge said:
i'd say this was the worst game i played at e3 besides killzone. alpha can vouch for me since we played right after eachother. horrible game. maybe they fixed it but u arent getting gameplay impressions because it sucks.

For real. The game sucked. OMG OVERSTEER! SO REALISTIC! PHYSIXZ!

And those shots look like shit. Some make Sega GT DC look good. There's so much pixelation in some of those shots.

Top Bottom