• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new famitsu scores (digital devil saga and ff1+2 advance)

reriel

Final Fantasy I + II Advance (GBA, Square Enix): 9 / 9 / 9 / 8 - (35/40)
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (PS2, Atlus): 9 / 7 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)
Uo-7-tsu no Mizu to Densetsu no Nushi (PS2, Sony): 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40)

WarPig

Uo, in case anybody forgot, is the fish simulation game where you swim around as a fish and eat other fish and build up a little catalog of all the other fish you've eaten. I love Sony Computer Entertainment. They have completely ceased to take themselves seriously.

DFS.

ferricide

WarPig said:
Uo, in case anybody forgot, is the fish simulation game where you swim around as a fish and eat other fish and build up a little catalog of all the other fish you've eaten. I love Sony Computer Entertainment. They have completely ceased to take themselves seriously.
there's a demo of this on the next OPM disc, for the interested. sadly, it starts with a long tutorial that is slow and in japanese. seems worth messing about with, however, all the same.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
what is the US release date for FF I/II Advance?

jarrod said:
Isn't Uo developed by Sega though?

If they are then they better talk to Sony because they aren't getting any credit for it on the website or in the trailer. It seems like a Sony developed game.

Nice score for DDS, even though it got a little less than SMT3's 35 from Famitsu.

P90

WarPig said:

DFS.

Sounds like Cubeivore, but in the water.

jarrod

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
If they are then they better talk to Sony because they aren't getting any credit for it on the website or in the trailer. It seems like a Sony developed game.
I remember it being announced as developed by Sega Wow and published by SCEI. :/

Top Bottom