• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FF7:AC scans *Damn, it's Cid*

ffadvent8.jpg

ffadvent9.jpg

......fantastic!
Damn, that's CID! Finally!!

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Before Crisis is a prequel game to FFVII? 0_o Maybe i missed the news but, what the hell? What platform and where can i find more info?

cuccoo

JackFrost2012 said:
Um, that's not Cid.

That's Reno. Reno and Rude. Sorry.

cid is at the middle right of the first picture. He's in that small insert. Red XIII is just below him.

cuccoo said:
cid is at the middle right of the first picture. He's in that small insert. Red XIII is just below him.

Ah, so he is. How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 (not exciting)

neptunes

they'll even make more profit seeing as how making the movie would only be a fraction of the cost of making a standalone game.

Sai

That image of Tifa would make a neat wallpaper.

The movie's due this summer, no?... I'm waiting, damn it. :(

neptunes said:
they'll even make more profit seeing as how making the movie would only be a fraction of the cost of making a standalone game.

That's assuming the movie sells 2 million copies on Japanese DVD. Which is unlikely.

neptunes

That's assuming the movie sells 2 million copies on Japanese DVD. Which is unlikely.

you don't think that it will selll 2million copies?

What I meant is that it's cheaper way if making profit if you count production costs and whatnot.

Zaptruder

Banned
boutrosinit said:
That bald guy could be the realistic redesign for Barrett. Me like (Y)

The bald guy is Rude from the turks...

ah... the turks; one of the cooler subgroups from any FF game.

neptunes

note that in the top left hand corner of the scan says ff7 compilation.

what does the "Compilation of Final Fantasy VII" at the top of the article refer to? Square-Enix has just made a general announcement of a project called "Compilation of FFVII". This year we can't take our eyes off of FFVII!

something big?? remake? sequel?...we can only wait.

the phone the cloud uses in the movie

(talk about cross promotion)

xdpa101s.jpg
xdpa207s.jpg
xdpa203s.jpg
xdpa206s.jpg

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Ha ha ha, I am REALLY LOVING these character designs.

God I pray that this movie will have an awesome script. Everything is falling into place very well.

Top Bottom