• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fiona Apple song...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The producer John Brion (?) said something to that effect in Rolling Stone mag.

Plus, it was supposed to be released since last year.

:(

Pimpwerx

Whoa! That really sucks. Song just finished and...meh. Starts off really awkward. But it ends pretty cool. Not a knockout, but different at least. I wonder what the rest of the songs sound like. I hope it leaks. PEACE.

That song sounds like a turd. No wonder the record company didn't see any singles from the album, if that song was any indication.

mjq jazz bar said:
It sounds great to me.

But of course, Error Macro thinks Fenix TX is an amazing band.

That's right Fancie-pants. In fact, I like many different types of music. Sorry that I can't get into this whimsical, quasi-retro, wannabe 30's era flapper music.

For the record, I absolutely loved Fiona's first two albums. Go back to listening to your music elitist-esque bands, whose idea of music is banging on pots and pans with ivory hairbrush handles while making fart bubbles in the water.

Diablos

Wow, what a talented girl, she's really come a long way. I can't believe they won't release her album. Unbelievable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom