• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Fire Emblem scan (GBA)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
558184fireem.jpg

jarrod

Banned
Newbie said:
so with the good sales of the previous edition in the US, is this one getting a worldwide release
Most likely... I bet it releases alongside the GC Fire Emblem next spring/summer.

Pellham

Banned
Gotta love a dancer named "Titis"

And gotta love the new (old?) class change system! Although General->Great Knight doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever. Still, great to see IS paying homage to FE:Gaiden.

edit: my bad, apparently armor knights can go either general or great knight, which makes more sense.

NLB2

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
Any word yet if they're gonna allow dismounts and other maneuvers taken out of the GBA releases?
Are you serious? I wish I spoke Japanese. Say I own a SFC Fire Emblem cart. Would it be legal for me to download an emulated translated version of that game and if so, are there any translated versions of the SFC FEs?

Socreges

Banned
Haha, legal.

Just download FE4, 5, or 6. You should be able to find some patches, but none of the games are fully translated, if even a good amount.

Top Bottom