• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New(?) Flatout pics (56k at your own risk)

flatout_town_09.jpg

flatout_town_08.jpg

flatout_town_06.jpg

flatout_town_05.jpg

img-gallery20.jpg

img-gallery07.jpg

img-gallery06.jpg

fo14.jpg

fo3.jpg

fo1.jpg

img-gallery01.jpg

more at http://race-zone.gamigo.de/index.php?templateid=galerie&kat=15&CR=86&RL=0

http://www.flatoutgame.com/

I haven't been following this game too closely, but it seems that it has a lot more going on than the last batch of screens I saw. Gotta love the ragdolls. Is this "Burnout 3 killer" or something entirely different?

Sho Nuff

Banned
Oh, sorry, forgot to mention that that shot was from the game I was trying to find... TRACKMANIA. I was just taken away by its complete insanity.

I definitely wanna try launching bodies in Flatout too...

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I thought FlatOut was a PC game. Looks good. Real good. Hopefully the physics are too.

I think you can...it just depends on the collision. I'm burned out on BO3...hopefully, this will be what I felt BO3 should have been more like. Too bad it looks like the NA release of Flatout won't happen until '05. Damn you lucky Europeans. :)

Chittagong

Gold Member
This game is hawt! I have played both the Xbox version and the PS2 version, and both are excellent. Definately on my shopping list.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
The flying bodies remind me of Redline Racing, which was the only good thing about that game. But flying bodies is a good start. :D

yeah, flying bodies is always a good thing,lol. Check out the part where the driver flies straight into tree and then get smashed by a car against that tree. Awesome.

LakeEarth

I don't get the flying bodies so much. Though the glass is shattered, the windshield is still intact (only in one 'body flying' pic is the windshield shattered). Did they phase through the glass?

EakeLarth said:
I don't get the flying bodies so much. Though the glass is shattered, the windshield is still intact (only in one 'body flying' pic is the windshield shattered). Did they phase through the glass?

Yeah I thought that was strange.

This game looks really awesome. I love the Burnout series but the track designs have become too straight. This game will hopefully be a bit slower but have more complex twisting track design.

Top Bottom