• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New game from AlphaDream!

Shiggy

The developer of Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games was revealed. It's the maker of Hamtaro 4 (Release: 29th October 2004) that also made Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga: AlphaDream.

The game will be out on the 17th July 2004 and includes more than 15 disciplines.

hamtaroboxart.gif

Source

Shiggy

I won't buy it, but I thought it is funny, because it's the developer of Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga and it's a little bit silly that a so good developer has to make a game like this. *lol*

I think Nintendo let them make more games like M&L RPG. This is a kind of disappointment for me. But it is really funny that they make games like this

My girlfriend and her sister are big Hamtaro Gameboy fans.

Gameplay's lackluster. Press A button, scroll through a menu, press A again. Whee.

Shiggy

And where did you know this information? I thought the developer name is new. I didn't know that Alphadream develops it. But you can give me a link where I can read it.

Mashing

CrisKre said:
Alphadream need to get their asses started on a Mario & Luigi DS.

To it I say!

Hmm... they could really take that 2 character dynamic to new heights on the DS. I'd love to see that.

Acosta

Yes, it´s a shame, but Hamtato its good money for Nintendo, so its reasonable.

I suppose they will keep growing as developers, they are not going to do Hamtaros forever.

Top Bottom