• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GBA RPG - Riviera

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
riviera.jpg

riviera4.jpg

riviera5.jpg
riviera6.jpg

riviera7.jpg
riviera9.jpg

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Oops. :(

They were purty. It was working for me, but I imagine they were displaying directly from my cache.

Soul4ger

This is actually one of the best games on WonderSwan. Seriously. And when I say that, I mean it's good. Pray someone picks it up for North American release.

callous

I was looking at getting this for Wonderswan (where it's called something else), but wasn't sure because of the ever-present language barrier. Now I guess I'd better wait and see what happens with the GBA version.

P.S. And give me Front Mission Advance, Squeenix. NOW.

Soul4ger said:
This is actually one of the best games on WonderSwan. Seriously. And when I say that, I mean it's good. Pray someone picks it up for North American release.

I hope it gets picked up, because it looks really good. I'll buy it.

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
I'm pretty sure ferricide got this for WSC -- if he or anyone else has more in depth impressions, I'd be happy to hear them.

ferricide

brandonnn said:
I'm pretty sure ferricide got this for WSC -- if he or anyone else has more in depth impressions, I'd be happy to hear them.
i do, indeed have it. but why the hell do you know that? =)

it's also called riviera on WSC, incidentally. it looks sexy, but i haven't really touched it. i should give it more time, but the re-release (and its slim but realistic possibility of coming out in english) makes me kinda not want to.

haven't really had the time or the interest to really devote to that ginormous pile of WSC crap i bought in japan, which kind of begs the question of why i bought it in the first place. but hey.

it would be nice if sting would have ever realized their potential. the evolution games were semi-solid.. but also semi-shit. i expected them to rebound off of those and never did.

I was going to post about this a week ago, but didn't think anyone cared. I must say this is one of most beautiful gba games I've ever come across. Simply breathtaking. I also like hearing that it was a very good WSC game, so I hope and pray for a domestic release by someone (points to Atlus). I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom