• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Godzilla:Save the Earth Screens

olimario

Banned
DAMM was a really fun little title and I would imagine that STE is much improved over it.
Screens look nice enough.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

radcliff

I don't understand how the GC version outsold the XBOX version of Godzilla: DAMM by a wide margin and yet there is no GC version of this game.

radcliff said:
I don't understand how the GC version outsold the XBOX version of Godzilla: DAMM by a wide margin and yet there is no GC version of this game.

They're focusing on online play with this version, and most developers don't think of that feature when it comes to the GC. So they're putting it on the 2 systems that have online support.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Ugh. Looks like a serious downgrade from the first game. I wonder if that's to better facilitate online play.

The fact that this game is going to Xbox and PS2 and not Gamecube is nothing short of retarded. I mean was there ever a lamer excuse? Umm, GC has no online so no support? WTF?!?! Even a total moron would know that means LESS resources required to get the game up and going for 2 player on the Cube. LAME LAME LAME!

Atari feel my RAGE!!!!! grrrrr.... :(

huzkee said:
The fact that this game is going to Xbox and PS2 and not Gamecube is nothing short of retarded. I mean was there ever a lamer excuse? Umm, GC has no online so no support? WTF?!?! Even a total moron would know that means LESS resources required to get the game up and going for 2 player on the Cube. LAME LAME LAME!

Atari feel my RAGE!!!!! grrrrr.... :(

I agree. It's a fucking fighting game. How hard is it to just launch the game without an online mode?! I wouldn't play that shit online anyway... This is turning into quite a lame cop out and excuse for not bringing games to the Cube. *shakes fist in anger*

Mairu

I'm disappointed that this isn't coming out on GameCube, but because it'll be a live game, I wouldn't have bought the gamecube version anyways. I can't wait to play it online with my friends

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
For some reason I want to watch Power Rangers all of a sudden. Weird.

It doesn't really give me the feeling that it can stand up against something like War of the Monsters though. But Godzilla is cool, so I'll keep faith.

Top Bottom