• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA San Andreas screen

DMczaf

I have a feeling this is old...

http://www.planetgrandtheftauto.com/

screen5.jpg

Easy-E says "BREAK YO SELF"

ManDudeChild said:
After Spider-Man 2, I really hope GTA: SA gets a major visual overhaul.

It's not like SM2 looks all that great, especially with the horrific cutscene animation.

I love the way the background looks in that pic. Very nice looking. I wonder how much longer we're going to have to wait for the first movies of this?

Kuroyume

Banned
I didn't care about SA till I saw the pic up there.... The brown/orange skies of pasts shots made the game look boring as hell... I don't think I will be buying this though since the fall is too crowded.

bogg

Screw the haters, SA is going to RAWK! Loved 3 and VC, and SA sounds like its going to own them.

belgurdo

Banned
Kuroyume said:
I didn't care about SA till I saw the pic up there.... The brown/orange skies of pasts shots made the game look boring as hell... I don't think I will be buying this though since the fall is too crowded.

And we have our first "weak excuse not to play the game" of our topic...

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
The theme is much more appealing to me than what VC brought to the table (I don't care for the 80s), but I'm not sure I'll be grabbing this game at launch. There is just way too much other stuff on the way and I won't be able to fit in everything.

Perhaps this time I'll just wait for the PC version (60 fps + mouse look == goodness).

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
screen5.jpg

Easily I approach the microphone cause I ain't no joke...tell your mama to get off my tip...

Guzim

screen5.jpg

"Straight outta Comptonis a brotha that'll smother yo' mother and make ya sister think I love her."

evil ways

A saw a pic not so long ago of the main character wielding two of those Uzis at the same time. The game is looking great overall. I can't wait to go on a drug induced, dual Uzi rampage on one of those small chinese mini markets.

HAOHMARU

Do we have any idea what the soundtrack for this game is going to be like? I enjoyed Vice City's 80's music so much and it really made the game that much better.

Is this game set in the early 90's?

neptunes

HAOHMARU said:
Do we have any idea what the soundtrack for this game is going to be like? I enjoyed Vice City's 80's music so much and it really made the game that much better.

Is this game set in the early 90's?

I sense another de-railing. ;)

but I really hope they add HDD support so we could use our own music.

andthebeatgoeson

I didn't care about SA.... The brown people of pasts shots made the game look boring as hell... I don't think I will be buying this though since the fall is too crowded.

:p

evil ways

skinnyrattler said:
I didn't care about SA.... The brown people of pasts shots made the game look boring as hell... I don't think I will be buying this though since the fall is too crowded.

confused.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

Blackace said:
screen5.jpg

Easily I approach the microphone cause I ain't no joke...tell your mama to get off my tip...

I've got no time to give her my dick
I'm gonna hold it...and walk around the stage and
If you fuck with me, I'm a get my gauge and
unload the barrel and laugh
Cuz I'm putting lead in yo muthafuckin ass

rock.gif

Bob White

Did you guys hear what he just said?! GET HIM!

belgurdo

Banned
skinnyrattler said:

A+

Hey Mr. Dopeman
you think your so slick
you sell crack to my sister
and now she's sick
but if she happen to die
because of your drug
i stick in your culo
a 38 slug.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Eazy-E:
Yo Dre man, I take this bitch out to the movies and shit man we're kissin'
and grindin' and shit, so we hop in the back seat, you know man, this bitch
rubbin' all over my dick and frontin' like she's gonna give me the pussy,
man, and the bitch said three words, man:
Stop, No and Don't [Dre: Shiiit]

I said BIIIITTTTTCCHH

Verse 1:
You don't have to front on me dear,
So why don't you just give that pussy here?
If you'd be good to me,
Oh I'll be good to you,
and we'll both ride home in my automobile.

Top Bottom