• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new halo 2 print ad!

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
halo2poster.jpg

wow!

Society said:
Ya I heard you can look up and down too, as well as jump! :eek:

YOU SERIOUS? Damnit. Game of the FUCKING year.

Seriously, If I had a Xbox, maybe I'd be excited over an ad of Halo 2. But I don't know. I don't feel it.

Prine

Banned
GOTY

That building he's next to dont look alien :) Hopefully there are environments where citys are intact

raYne

Prine said:
GOTY

That building he's next to dont look alien :) Hopefully there are environments where citys are intact

Uh.. you mean like in the very first H2 footage shown waaay back when?

Prine

Banned
Nah, you venture across covenant planets aswell as other halo's, i think

Edit: so that was earth? oh, i assumed the only earth level were beaches of Zanzibar

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Prine said:
Nah, you venture across covenant planets aswell as other halo's, i think

Edit: so that was earth? oh, i assumed the only earth level were beaches of Zanzibar

Earth City (the setting for last years E3 demo) plays a part in the single player campaign.

Lakitu

st5fu
On November 9th,

Earth will never be the same.

Oh how that is true.

Edit:

Drexon said:
That building to the left seems to fit as well.

Correct! And if you look at the building on the right carefully, it seems to fit aswell ;)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Didnt they say where Earth city was in one of the books?

Halo 1 took place in the year 2552 so it probably is just a rip off for a poster rather than a spoiler for the game.

Jan

That building...in Honk Kong ..? Shenmue online? Ryo vs Master Chief vs Chi You Men vs Elites?

Now makes all sense :D

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
no you are right, it is new mombasa, the Hong Kong buildings must not be part of the game (its 500 years in the future anyway, they probably wouldnt be there)

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Chittagong said:
You just happened to remember THE building in the whole world that has been ripped to the poster, although it's pretty generic, and even found an image from correct angle? Wow.

I was thinking the same thing. Bravo, Neo. You're hardcore.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I still hope for multilanguage version of Halo 2 for German market.
First Halo is 100% in German (atleast copy from Mediamarkt). Pure horror.

Top Bottom