• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jak 3 and R&C3 trailers + official site

Ratchet and Clank : Up your arsenal
http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97353/Site/
(New Online trailer)

Jak 3
http://www.us.playstation.com/Content/OGS/SCUS-97330/Site/
(New trailer, awesome by the way)

B00020LZAM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Much better than the second game boxart. :p

Eric-GCA

Banned
What is up with putting goatees on characters nowadays? (Prince of Persia 2 is getting one) Is it the same "lets market to the angsty teenager" thing that made Cloud and Sephiroth so popular?

Eric-GCA said:
What is up with putting goatees on characters nowadays? (Prince of Persia 2 is getting one) Is it the same "lets market to the angsty teenager" thing that made Cloud and Sephiroth so popular?

Yop. Oh, and welcome to last year btw.

belgurdo said:
Nice Jak cover

I might be interested in the game if it's a major departure from Jak II

It's not. It's still the same awesome game it was, minus the city in Jak 2. Well you still visit the city, but it's not the center of all missions anymore.

Here's the Ratchet and Clank : Up your arsenal boxart. Well it's small, but you get the idea.
243646.jpg

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Does anyone think that Daxter in Jak II and Jak 3 has some of the best animations in any game this gen?

u_neek

AndreasNystrom said:
OMG!. Jak3 trailer!!! THE AWESOME!.

it looks like the best plattformer ever! if you judge it by the trailer that is =)

Yeah, that trailer is such a tease..

Wario64 said:
Nothing beats MGS2/MGS3 animation

The cutscenes are very well directed, as is the motion capture, but the characters always have the same expression on their face no matter what's happening around them.

EekTheKat

in MGS3 at least in the trailers so far the faces do change, though not to the extremes of a cartoon character or so.

it remains to be seen if that stays in the actual game though.

These games are looking sexy/fugly. I am a freak and I like it that way(sometimes).
I want them more and more 'cause I know they will deliver fun experiences, probably more so than other more hyped titles.

Top Bottom