• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Killer 7 (English) Trailer

XS+

Banned
- This reminds me of Maken X
- The animation isn't all that great
- Is this game just a FPS or something more?
- The cutscenes (that I believe are 2D) are so much nicer than the 3D engine, reminds me of Gungrave
- You say it's an English trailer but I didn't understand any of the English in that 'trailer' (it was more like a video of random scenes and gameplay)

oh WOW

screenshots from before made me think this game was gonna be ass, and then i saw some ugly video and again i thought this game was gonna be ass....but whoa

that trailer fuckin OWNED....i wanna buy this game now...when the hell is it coming out in the US?

peace.

olimario

Banned
Reveal nothing about the game? Did you watch it?
It shows how the game is played... Plently of gameplay footage.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
This looks so insane. I want it just for the story :D

The release date is Febuary 28 for all the people bitching :p

Ill Saint

Bizarro...

Loved the initial images early on, and maybe i'm wrong, but it seems something's changed? maybe they've upped the realism factor of the visuals... not quite as esoteric.

Could be great. Or crap. Can't wait to see which though.

"Those bastards, they're breeding"

Wow, it's like they read my mind. I think that every day!

Looks great to me. Bet its got a good story. Or an incredibly bad one. Still love the style :D

I'll be honest, the style looks so cool and bizarre, I'd probably just keep on playing it to see what characters you run into and where the story goes.

This is still only coming out on the GameCube in North America, right? What's the release date?

Koshiro

What is with those animated bits? You should not be jumping between styles within one project Capcom! Here's hoping it's just something you watch on a TV or something like that, otherwise UH OH.

Top Bottom