• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.

pestul

newkitty.jpg

Here's a new 7-month old cat we adopted today..

We're testing her out to see if she can get along with my chocolate Lab (mix). It's not going too well so far, but these things take time.

HAOHMARU

Is that your dog's red eyeball of death starring down on kitty?

I'm thinking about getting a puppy from a shelter once I get my apartment in a couple of weeks. I figure I should do that because it is a great thing to adopt a pet.

pestul

Well, when they interact.. it would actually be the cat's 'red eye of death', since she's the one instigating all the hostilities. The dog is cowering and wimpering, even though she's about 8-10x bigger than the kitty.

thrillhouse.jpg

blurhouse.jpg

This is Milhouse. We got him at about 8 weeks old, and he is around 3 months now.

c1.jpg

This is Sweet Pea (I didn't name her). She is about 4 months old now. I need to get some more recent pics of her uploaded.

They both rock \m/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<That's my cat. He's 2 now, and he's awesome! Greets me at the door everyday when I come home, and he is always with me. Cats get a bum rap as far as affection goes. My cat is not aloof at all.

By the way, in that pic he is reaching out his paw to attack the camera.:)

I can't take the cuteness! So many cute cats. This is what your cat will look like when it grows up ;)

fancat2.jpg

I keep trying to remember to shut the doors when Im not playing! My poor PS2 has cat hair all over it :(

heehee. I guess I should show the full picture so you can get a sense of how possesive my cat really is. He really likes the PS2, he wont curl up next to any of the other consoles regardless where I put them. hahah, someone should start a thread "pics of your set up and your pets TOGETHER" :D the other cat sleeps on top of the stereo reciver or subwoofer when the PS isnt on it
fancat.jpg

Extra points for anyone who adopts pets from the local pound/animal control shelter, etc. I read an article in the local paper a few weeks ago, about the epidemic of the overpopulation of cats, and the methods of destruction and disposal, and it would have made even the hardest rock of a man weep uncontrollably. It is an absolute must for people to have their pets spayed and neutered.

oh my god.. fuck you guys.

i went up to the local shelter today to check up on the kitty ive been visiting off and on for the past week only to find that... IT'S ALREADY BEEN FUCKING ADOPTED. im happy its getting a home, but im heartbroken that its not MY home. :(

very cute pics anyway...

aoi tsuki

Man, i really want a cat. i hate window shopping, but i think i'll find out where the local shelter is just to look at some cats.

And i love Firefox's built in image-blocking. The first time i used it was nearly a year ago on an extending penis ad. The second time was on doncale's pics of his dog.

aoi tsuki said:
Man, i really want a cat. i hate window shopping, but i think i'll find out where the local shelter is just to look at some cats.
thats all i was doing when i found the most adorable little kitty ive ever seen. i plan on picking one up from the humane society as soon as we figure out a way to keep it inside.

miyuru

Guzim said:
The black and white cat is pissed.

Actually she's yawning :p But yeah, it looks hilarious because the other cat is just being cute, but when you think of the black/white one being mad, it's like the other guy's like "fuck off maaaaaaaayne" or something like that.

Cherubae

Cerebral Palsy said:
Fat cat! Persian too?

Nope, it's all fur :D He's a Munchkin / Persian mix ( Other Munchkin pictures here )

The Munchkin breed has stumpy legs so he looks different than a normal cat. Here's a pic of him with my roomy's kitten. My cat likes to lean on things (books, chairs, etc.) so I think he does it in an attempt to make himself look taller. He use to stand on top of boxes to get above the orange one, then try to smack him in the head. His legs aren't long enough to reach though ;)

atomsk

Party Pooper
i want a Minskin so bad (Munchkin/Sphynx)

but there are only like >50 in the world right now, and only one cattery i know of that breeds them. =(

Diablos

onion_pixy said:
I can't take the cuteness! So many cute cats. This is what your cat will look like when it grows up ;)

fancat2.jpg

I keep trying to remember to shut the doors when Im not playing! My poor PS2 has cat hair all over it :(

Whoa, onion, your cat looks just like mine almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom