• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush 2024

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
6000 new degenerates, this will be fun

solaire-solaire-of-astora.gif

6000 more people to point out the typos in topic titles.

:messenger_beaming:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.

Natsuko

Thank you EviLore. I've been reading here for so many years.
I'm happy to be able to join the discussion now.

GAF is simply part of gaming. You can find so many current topics and debates here. I'm at this place more often now than on any gaming news site. Unfortunately, far too many (good) ones have died in recent years. The core users here almost feel familiar, I've read so many debates here in silence.

Oh and ... hi. :D

Tom Hanks Hello GIF

YCoCg

I for one am disappointed, I was expecting this announcement thread to be welcoming the band Rush to the forums, not some generic people!

delishcaek

Neo Member
Oh wow... I thought it would never happen, even more so when messages via the "contact us" (I asked half a year ago when new accounts would get approved) form were also ignored. There has got to be a better way to let people in more regularly instead of letting them wait for 13 months.

Anyway, glad I am finally able to post something instead of just lurking.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
New Rule Straight From The Top:
24 Hours of Dustborn or your account will be IP banned.

If you really want to be here, EARN IT!
Must be streaming, 24 hours, no breaks, show proof of using the bathroom in your clothes to show proof of no breaks.
:messenger_smirking:

FunkMiller

Important message to all newcomers:

We have a very special person rejoining the forum on September 6th after a ban. His name is Ass Of Can Whooping, and he is our biggest fan of the Xbox. Please, please, if you can think long and hard about sending him lots of messages about how great the Xbox is for his return, that would be so special for him. He loves pictures of happy Xbox fans as well! Just don't mention the Playstation. It sends him into a violent rage, which is why he had to be banned "lollipop_disappointed:

Will a mod pm me so I can get my original Diatribe account back? It was linked to an email address that doesn't exist anymore, so resetting my password is kinda hard to do.

Top Bottom