• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Metroid Prime: echos trailers and art

bogg

cube.ign.com :)

metroid-prime-2-echoes-20040811112658712.jpg

Dark Samus looks bad ass.

metroid-prime-2-echoes-20040811112700384.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Trailer
Two kickass new preview videos and a look at some of the game art. It's all just one click away.

*clicks*

*advertisement*

OH, WHY MUST YOU MOCK ME, IGN!

The render of Samus stepping through the darkness could make a very nice boxart. I'm away from any computer with photoshop, so I'm no help...

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Thanks for the link, nice stuff.

And hey, get yourself to the new Target just opened up in Brooklyn, and you can have the bonus disc as well. They are already selling the new Metroid bundle.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Fantastic. The new music medley was great, and it just looks... awesome. The shifting planet's sweet.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Dark Samus looks fuckin sweet. Retro have the best artists and they prove it once again.

Well Andrew Jones is probably responsible for all the art concepts you saw right now at ign, the guy worked at industrial light and magic with all the cgi freaks at least i think i've read somewhere, i bet Nintendo is paying him well i mean the guy is just simply incredible, just go to conceptart.org and check out his daily self portrait, its never the same and he keeps changing the art style he's been doing this for god knows how long.....

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
My interest in this game just went up. Can't wait to get it

Feel like replaying Metroid Prime as well

really nice art. That image of samus stepping out of the vines is freaking perfect. Captures the whole light/dark world immaculately. I want that as at a wallpaper rez!

AniHawk

Is it me, or did they make Samus look better (her human face model)?

And that trailer was nice. Wonder if it's the one they'll put in theaters.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Oh, so sexy.

Metroid is such an awesome freaking franchise. It does my heart good that Retro is doing it right.

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
Dr.Guru of Peru said:
where is it? I cant find Dark Samus in the background.
It's not in IGN's pic. Shhhhhhhh... don't tell him which. It's not in the bottom-right corner, either.

Tritroid said:
ok, those 30 second ads they force you to watch with IGN videos is SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
You can skip the commercial if you left click on the the link below the commercial that says "left click...." and that'll send you to another place that says "right click..." Right click where it says so, and the real vidoe should start.

Top Bottom