• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New MGS 3 (Jap) Scans - Indoor Locations etc

Lakitu

st5fu
Courtsey of www.metalgearsolid.org (damn I love that site)

magscan_078.jpg

magscan_079.jpg

To me it looks like a couple of pages are missing.

In that section you should be able to steal one of those gaurds outfits...The camo Snake is wearing in those pics isn't going to do that much help. :p

I can't believe this thread sank to page 3 with only 5 replies... This forum is going to hell.

The indoor areas look awesome, have a very nice "vintage" feel to them, actually reminds me of being in Russia.

Solid

WTH... I want Piggyback's official guide. Their MGS2 guide is SUPERB! I hope they make one for MGS3 as well cause I tend to buy every guide for every MGS game.

Drexon

Banned
*Gets really scared* ....and H-L2? :( :( :(

Xbox Live 12 month card
Halo 2
MGS3
H-L2?
Juicy internet bill

...lot of money.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
i just spent 20 minutes reading tim roger's rant on MGS2 and postmodernity.

some neat ideas, to be sure, but too bad tim writes like a spazzy 24 year old kid.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
adelgary said:
I can't believe this thread sank to page 3 with only 5 replies... This forum is going to hell.

The indoor areas look awesome, have a very nice "vintage" feel to them, actually reminds me of being in Russia.

Yeah, me too. I've always associated Russia with a very brown-like color and MGS3 hits that on the head.

robojimbo said:
Don't read a single word on that site then. Sweet Jesus, where did they get some of that info?

There was a document with all the spoilers from the game leaked on the Interweb. A very interesting document.

Top Bottom