• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New model from OpenAI

ThisIsMyDog

what-the-fuck-v0-lscg6gxgueod1.jpeg

hsx30r69ueod1.jpeg

evals-openai-o1-v0-4w7avak8xeod1.png

Last edited:

The Fartist

Gold Member
RIP mathematicians, computer scientists, and physicists...

Guess it's time for me to get a Gender Studies degree!
IT is booming, AI can't work on the physical layer, yet, I'm making a killing working in data centers, and doing some low voltage work. I'm making PS5 Pro money weekly.

Last edited:

I wonder if it is more accurate on high skilled areas such as science because there is less content produced to train on and it is generally high quality?

jason10mm

Gold Member
RIP mathematicians, computer scientists, and physicists...

Guess it's time for me to get a Gender Studies degree!
Guarantee the jibberish an AI would spit out about "gender studies" would be 100% better than what 'experts' in that field churn out on the reg.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many fields are gonna collapse under the weight of AI created papers filling their journals, especially those 'soft science' fields that are basically just thought experiments anyway.

I need to feed an AI on all the stoics just so there is something around to defend humanity after the AI wars :p

jason10mm

Gold Member
IT is booming, AI can't work on the physical layer, yet, I'm making a killing working in data centers, and doing some low voltage work. I'm making PS5 Pro money weekly.
You have a skill useful to the AI overlords.....

"It rubs the lotion on my metal skin, or it gets the hose again....."

miTbXdu.jpeg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Happy for you but that is like way below entry level for someone like a software dev.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Oh, I see, you thought I meant I was making $700 per week. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I meant more like; I could buy a PS5 Pro every week + food, bills, etc. + wife and kid, without breaking a sweat. I'm very fortunate and thankful.
Haha yeah I was like “that’s awesome this guy is super happy he must live in the middle of Arkansas or something though” lol

Top Bottom