• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Naruto: Narutimet Hero 2 screens

That looks pretty cool. Some of the characters look a bit off in-game though. I wish I had a modded PS2 so I could import this. I would buy it just to walk around Konoha village.

Awesome! I've already got mine pre-ordered. Looks like this will turn out to exactly what I wanted the original to be and MORE. The on-foot mode looks great. I wonder what you'll be able to do, other than talk to characters and the obvious "visit Anko's shop"... The addition of cutscenes also looks pretty nice.

Also, I've heard rumors that this one will have 30+ playable characters. Anyone wanna confirm this?

Drexon

Banned
LoL! I just saw Naruto 97 RAW and there were 3 Naruto game commercials and a new Naruto movie commercial. Damn, they've sold out big time! Anyways, this was the commersial wich is in the pictures. You can indeed walk around in Konoha village and all over the place are characters (wich you can challange?). There was also some Naruto 3 GC footage, you saw that Byakugan guy so that chakra hole cover thing (looked cool), guy sensei and big brows hugging, uuuh, etc. There was just so much in just a few seconds. In any case I suggest you download the RAW if you wanna se some cool commersials, there was even a new movie commercial.

Top Bottom