• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo DS ad ....Awesome

Jan

8df3b4b8_NDS.jpg

eek

Razoric

Banned
Funny part is with all the sexy advertising, someone buys it with picachat and Mario 64. Yummm that'll get the chicks. :lol Doesn't fit Nintendo's image at all...

(if real that is)

Mashing

Razoric said:
Funny part is with all the sexy advertising, someone buys it with picachat and Mario 64. Yummm that'll get the chicks. :lol Doesn't fit Nintendo's image at all...

(if real that is)

What's stopping people from talking dirty over pictochat?

Soul4ger

Razoric said:

Don't forget Mr. Driller BEEOTCH.

aoi tsuki

Looks like a quick shop job. They could've at least removed the white background from around the DS. Not that i don't like the concept, though. It reminds me of the SP ads, particularly the one with the couple in bed, the guy playing the SP, with the caption "Second best thing to do in the dark" or something like that.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Ford Prefect said:
Probably fake, but hilarious.

If it's real, Yamauchi is silently weeping somewhere.

Or maybe a faint, fapping noise is hear from a palace up on a hill near Kyoto, for the first time in a hundred years.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
aoi tsuki said:
Looks like a quick shop job. They could've at least removed the white background from around the DS. Not that i don't like the concept, though. It reminds me of the SP ads, particularly the one with the couple in bed, the guy playing the SP, with the caption "Second best thing to do in the dark" or something like that.
I was going to say almost the exact same thing.

Top Bottom