• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Oddworld 4 screens!

Nice!

26115.jpg

26116.jpg

26117.jpg

26118.jpg

26119.jpg

rastex

Banned
This isn't an Oddworld game as in Oddworld Abe's Odyssey, but an Oddworld Inhabitants game called Stranger. Don't know what universe it takes place in.

Prine

Banned
You really have to see this game running to appreciate it. It truly is amazing.

Some fantastic animation going on, dont know why Microsoft dropped this. Seriously, looks like its going to be quite special. Makes no sense

TheDiave

Banned
Well, Abe's Oddysee and Munch's Oddysee are the only two games so far from the Oddworld Quintology. Exoddus and Stranger are side-stories.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Rockman said:
I don't like that it's a first person shooter.

It's not. Just has an FPS view when shooting. It's a 3rd person action adventure and I saw a demo of it at EGN. I honestly have not left a demo speechless, ever. Until then.

It's a truly special game. Last I was this psyched about a game:
Super Mario World
Deus Ex
Half Life 2.

No shit dude.

Gaspode

rastex said:
This isn't an Oddworld game as in Oddworld Abe's Odyssey, but an Oddworld Inhabitants game called Stranger. Don't know what universe it takes place in.

Stranger takes place in the same world - the Oddworld. It's just another 'continent' and that's why we won't be seeing mudookons or sligs.

I didn't care for the last game at all... but this has me interested. What I've seen of it seems interesting and entertaining. I'm glad Lorne Lanning has just shut up and gone back to making games.

Top Bottom