• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors pics!

25593.jpg

25594.jpg

25595.jpg

25600.jpg

25602.jpg

25606.jpg

25604.jpg

25605.jpg

25598.jpg

Ronabo

This game takes shitty screens shots like Halo did.

But it looks amazing in person.

I can't wait to get this.

ElyrionX

What I want to know is whether they still have the goddamn time limit for every stage in the game? In Otogi 1, your "magic" meter slowly decreased as time goes by and it all but ruined the game for me.....

aku:jiki

ElyrionX said:
What I want to know is whether they still have the goddamn time limit for every stage in the game? In Otogi 1, your "magic" meter slowly decreased as time goes by and it all but ruined the game for me.....
What?

I beat the game twice, including innumerable revisits to old stages, and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Justin

You only lost life when you were just standing around. If you killed things you were fine. I can not wait for this game.

Sysgen

ElyrionX said:

If I remember as long as you engaged the enemy you were fine. The "time" thing was not a hard clock. If you played the game correctly time was was rarely a factor. I also beat the game but never got a chance to play through it again. Those vids are amazing. Otogi 1and 2 just about more than any game represent what the Xbox is all about. Amazing graphics, 5.1 sound, use of the hard drive to record the level of destruction in each level. Simply amazing. I'm looking forward to Otogi 2 more than any game this year... well besides H2.

Soul4ger

aku:jiki said:
What?

I beat the game twice, including innumerable revisits to old stages, and I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You did play OTOGI right?

Your magic would slowly creep down. When it reached the bottom, you're health orb things would start to explode every few seconds. Obviously, they'd all eventually explode, and you'd die.

White Man

A number of questions for anyone that may have played this game:

1) How many levels?
2) How's it control? My only remotely major complaint concerning the first game had to do with its somewhat loose controls; at the same time, I could understand that loose controls are sort of needed for this game.
3) Overall general quality, how does it compare to the first game?

aku:jiki

Soul4ger said:
You did play OTOGI right?

Your magic would slowly creep down. When it reached the bottom, you're health orb things would start to explode every few seconds. Obviously, they'd all eventually explode, and you'd die.
Now that you explain it I vaguely remember it like happening to me once or something (noticably, at least). I still can't see how that could possibly ruin the experience for someone... I couldn't even remember it happening!

Kruza

Good stuff. I'm very interested in Otogi 2. The more movies posted on this game the merrier.

Kruza

Top Bottom