• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Outlaw Golf II details

jedimike

The first Outlaw Golf game was simply amazing. Over-the-top characters combined with an extremely deep golfing sim made for a game that was an absolute blast to play. Outlaw Golf 2 looks like it will improve on the formula for an even better experience.

http://www.gamegossip.com/comment.php?id=8975

Its been sometime since we last posted any news on Outlaw Golf 2, but this morning it seems more than a few new gameplay details have surfaced. Shown through two new game pages for both the PlayStation 2 and Xbox versions of the game on Take-Two Interactive's website, Outlaw Golf 2 will feature 11 characters to play as, and 8 courses (including 3 newly designed courses from Outlaw Golf, and 5 new courses). According to the pages above, Outlaw Golf 2 will also be host to a number of unlockable clubs, balls, outfits and so forth that can be used in the game's exhibition and tour modes; as well as the returning fighting system that lets players increase their Composure Response, and an all-new cart driving system; one allowing for a number of tricks.

The most significant bit from the pages though is the clarification on the game's online play. According to the game pages, the online support via Xbox Live in Outlaw Golf 2 will support up to four players simultaneously. The game will also include leader boards for scores. Outlaw Golf 2 be released this holiday season by Take-Two's Global Star Software label.

FinFan

I'm really looking forward to this one! Live play is gonna be the icing!

Also, I have it under good authority that it is going to released at $19.99, gotta love Take Two!!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Wow, Sony actually let Outlaw Golf II on their system unlike the first Outlaw Golf. Change of heart I suppose.

Top Bottom