• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Panic Maker video (Under the Skin)

jarrod

Banned
seismologist said:
This game is from the Viewtiful Joe/Devil May Cry team?
Nope, that's Ookami.

Capcom's really kicking ass on PS2 this fall. Viewtiful Joe, Under the Skin, SF Anniversray Collection, MegaMan XCM and Monster Hunter all within 3 months of each other. :)

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
jarrod said:
Nope, that's Ookami.

Capcom's really kicking ass on PS2 this fall. Viewtiful Joe, Under the Skin, SF Anniversray Collection, MegaMan XCM and Monster Hunter all within 3 months of each other. :)
What about DMC3... delayed till 2005?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
The games LOOKS like incredible fun. My only worry is if it will hold up beyond one hour of gameplay.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Capcom's really kicking ass on PS2 this fall. Viewtiful Joe, Under the Skin, SF Anniversray Collection, MegaMan XCM and Monster Hunter all within 3 months of each other.
That, and Shadow of Rome.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That was one crazy video, this game looks a lot beter than it did during its first showing. Capcom has been on a roll since 2003. Viewtiful Joe really turned them in the right direction after 2002, these weird and unique titles are what I want more of. I'm going to have to jump right on the Under the Skin love train, ALL ABOARD!

I can't wait to see some videos of Ookami, I need to know exactly how that game works. :p

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Grizzlyjin said:
That was one crazy video, this game looks a lot beter than it did during its first showing. Capcom has been on a roll since 2003. Viewtiful Joe really turned them in the right direction after 2002, these weird and unique titles are what I want more of. I'm going to have to jump right on the Under the Skin love train, ALL ABOARD!

I can't wait to see some videos of Ookami, I need to know exactly how that game works. :p

Too bad they're still making Mega Man games, but I guess that's how they pay the bills.

jarrod

Banned
Agent Dormer said:
Too bad they're still making Mega Man games, but I guess that's how they pay the bills.
The only bad MegaMan games coming ot of Capcom are the X series. And Command Mission looks to change that even. :)

Okay, maybe I was out of town for a key week, but I still know almost nothing about this game. Can someone be so kind and give me a basic overview?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
FortNinety said:
Okay, maybe I was out of town for a key week, but I still know almost nothing about this game. Can someone be so kind and give me a basic overview?

I hope the Capcom press release will do. :p

http://www.capcom.com/news/news.xpml?prid=450162

"In Under the Skin, players must cause as much chaos and panic as possible by taking on the identity of the various people he or she encounters throughout CoCo Town and other environments. Equipped with a special ray gun, gamers can scan and absorb the DNA of anyone they target. With this genetic material, Cosmi can take the form and attributes of anyone he’s zapped. For example while in human form, sing a song only dogs could appreciate, causing those nearby to drop coins that must be collected. Catch them all as these coins are what Cosmi and his enemies are being judged on in order to return home. But beware; causing such disruption puts Cosmi in danger of being caught and having his true alien identity revealed."

Top Bottom