• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Penny Arcade

AeroGod

I havnt seen it posted yet

20040927l.jpg

For the past week I couldn't see any of the PA comics, not on any computer. I wonder if they are having problems with their scripting program or something.

Drexon said:
Hahaha, it's the Mac elitist douché bag!

Yeah, I like how the Mac people are there but not for their intended purpose. And thank god that storyline that was eating up the past two weeks is over. The one about the dancing.

Smidget

lol the line "It was like some fucked up Escher painting" really got me.... Except they put "some some" in it... oops :)

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Further evidence that when the gaming comic makes teh funny about videogames, it is actually teh funny.

calder

No, the Apple fanboy character is still lame and pretentious, but that doesn't mean he's not 100% right this time. ;)

Always a good comic when it makes you laugh at yourself. :D

shpankey

not an idiot
lol, good one.

i think PA has pretty good comics sometimes, and a few really great ones (like this one). they don't always suck like some say and they aren't always great either. the truth, as with most things, is in the middle of extremes (which for some reason draws people - why i never know.. why must people continually be drawn to the extremes?).

Dyne

Smidget said:
lol the line "It was like some fucked up Escher painting" really got me.... Except they put "some some" in it... oops :)

And Gabe's shirt in the second panel is missing the dot.

They're slipping.

Top Bottom