• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PSM scores

Solid

http://www.gamefront.de/

Viewtiful Joe (PS2, Capcom): 9/10
Star Wars: Battlefront (PS2, LucasArts): 8/10
Astro Boy (PS2, Sega): 6/10
Gradius V (PS2, Konami): 8/10
Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, Konami): 8/10
Catwoman (PS2, EA): 6/10
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (PS2, EA): 8/10
Asterix & Obelix: Kick Buttix (PS2, Atari): 5/10
Phantom Brave (PS2, Nippon Ichi): 8/10
Dog's Life (PS2, Sony): 7/10
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (PS2, Konami): 7/10
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires (PS2, Koei): 8/10
Spy Fiction (Sammy) 6/10
ESPN NHL 2K5 (PS2, Sega): 8/10
NHL 2005 (PS2, EA): 8/10
Street Racing Sydicate (PS2, Namco): 5/10
Gallop Racer 2004 (PS2, Tecmo): 7/10

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Street Racing Sydicate (PS2, Namco): 5/10
<sigh> another lower score... I really had hopes for this once it fell under Namco's umbrella.... I guess that just means I'll be able to pick it up quickly after a sure to be quick price drop.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hehe, Viewtiful Joe is doing awesome. I just went through V-Rated recently and can't wait to get my PS2 version...for Dante. Yeah, I'm a sucker for Capcom at the moment :p

Does anyone have an idea how you unlock Dante? Do you have to beat the game on Sweet, Kids, Adult, or V-Rated Mode? Cause the Gamespot preview said he had to be unlocked, but there were no details on how he is unlocked.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I *think* you only need to complete the game once to unlock it. The review code gives you the choice of both right from the beginning but usually Capcom's review codes have everything unlocked (like minigames in Onimusha 3 and such). Yet, there is no actual "extra" section. The moment u hit the star button, the game asks whenever you wonna play with Joe or Dante.

Sorry for confusing you rather than just admitting I don't have the answer to that question. :)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
TTP said:
I *think* you only need to complete the game once to unlock it. The review code gives you the choice of both right from the beginning but usually Capcom's review codes have everything unlocked (like minigames in Onimusha 3 and such). Yet, there is no actual "extra" section. The moment u hit the star button, the game asks whenever you wonna play with Joe or Dante.

Sorry for confusing you rather than just admitting I don't have the answer to that question. :)

Oh no, that was a fine answer. Thanks, I was just hoping that the game didn't need to be finished on V-Rated to get Dante. I don't really feel like doing all that again.

So does their scale just go from 5 to 10 or what? Tell them to grow a pair and give a game something other than an "average" score if they don't like it. I bet the Catwoman review was just constant bitching right? Yet it gets a 6? PSM sucks.

Top Bottom