• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rammstein! Mein Teil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason

So the video for the new single is out......and I'm damn impressed. I'm a die-hard Rammstein fan and love every song on every album, but I was a bit skeptical they could pull it off again. If this song is any indication, the new album is going to fucking rock.

The video reminds me of that Aphex Twin video which is a good thing in my book. I also love how once again they get away with some stuff you could never show on MTV in America.

The song is about that German cannibal case that's somewhat hot right now (with this song, a possible movie, and a book being written).

Anyway, awesome. I can't wait for the album to drop and I'm crossing my fingers for a North American tour next year.

I am very proud of and pleased with this forum's helpfulness. Thanks guys.

Wow, that's a lot of music videos! Ooh! An Aqua SVCD DVDrip! Awesome.

Hooker, you might want to take that link down

I've seen people banned for posting links to that sort of thing (even though pretty much everyone knows that url already)

Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't :/

Hooker

That'd be pretty fucking stupid. It's not illegal, you can turn on MTV and see it as well.

If you do something else at that site, that's going to be your problem!. I can link you to KaZaA and DC++ as well, doesn't mesn you should download all the illegal stuff that's on there

;)

Mason said:
The video reminds me of that Aphex Twin video which is a good thing in my book. I also love how once again they get away with some stuff you could never show on MTV in America.

Besides the similarities in the video, there's also that same god awful scream in the song. A very twisted video, and it suits the song, which is probably the darkest sounding Rammstein song ever.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not my favourite Rammstein song/video but whoa, that was quite twisted. If you like this video you should check out the uncensored Sonne clip. Ants is cool too on its own way.

Hooker said:
That'd be pretty fucking stupid. It's not illegal, you can turn on MTV and see it as well.

If you do something else at that site, that's going to be your problem!. I can link you to KaZaA and DC++ as well, doesn't mesn you should download all the illegal stuff that's on there

;)

Looks like they didn't so, it's all good

In the past it's happened just because of the other stuff you can do there but hey - looks like it's all good now

Diablos

Haha the best Rammstein song is where he's all like

"I WANT

TO SEE

YOU STRIPPED."

"I WANT

TO SEE

YOU STRIPPED."

"I WANT

TO SEE

YOU STRIPPED."

D'oh! You're just saying that because you like Depeche Mode. AREN'T YOU!!

Oh, and everyone should buy the Lichtspielhaus DVD, it has all their videos, and some concert footage, and behind the scenes stuff on the making of the videos. Great stuff. Only $10 too.

Dead

well not really...yet
rammstein are great. Mein Herz Brrent is one of my favorite opening songs ever. bad ass.

does till have a displaced eye (shannon doherghty style)

its really apparent in the mein teil vid but in the others and the pics it looks fine

Jacobi

Banned
Ummm...If I have to be honest : I think all the Rammsteinsongs sound de same. And I even understand the ttext ! SIE IST DIE SONNE UND BLABLABLABLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom