• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rumble Roses Screens - Konami ads within

olimario

Banned
1957520040930_140346_4_big.jpg

1957520040930_140329_1_big.jpg
1957520040930_140336_3_big.jpg
1957520040930_140330_2_big.jpg
1957520040930_140321_0_big.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
*licks lips*

Gimme! I can't believe this game got an M rating though, it doesn't look like it took things too far.

evil ways

There's pirate, ninja, devil, cowgirl and law enforcement characters and it's a wrestling game, to me that's a certified purchase.

Makoto: So you won't put me in CFE, Capcom? Screw you, I'm going to Konami. Heard they had a job for cute and strong girls like me...

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Makura said:
Are any of these characters based on real women? I hear that female wrestling is getting huge in Japan...

Uh, dude, have you ever seen some of these wrestlers?

aja.jpg

EDIT: Ha! Beat by a minute!

WarPig

Not only is it made by Yuke's, they had to cut out all the Smackdown-derived animations 'cuz of legal beef with THQ.

Looks like hell even if the pathological misogyny doesn't bother you...

In addition, Aja Kong could beat all your asses three at a time.

DFS.

evil ways

WarPig said:
Not only is it made by Yuke's, they had to cut out all the Smackdown-derived animations 'cuz of legal beef with THQ.

Looks like hell even if the pathological misogyny doesn't bother you...

In addition, Aja Kong could beat all your asses three at a time.

DFS.

Only the WWE style moves like Pedigrees and Stunners perhaps, but not the japanese moves. In the videos they still show the Shining Wizard and other moves that didn't originate with WWE wrestlers.

WarPig

evil ways said:
Only the WWE style moves like Pedigrees and Stunners perhaps, but not the japanese moves. In the videos they still show the Shining Wizard and other moves that didn't originate with WWE wrestlers.

The way it works, I'm told, is that any animations Yuke's developed for its THQ projects are off-limits. So it may have redone some familiar animations, but it couldn't actually lift any animations directly from the Smackdown games.

DFS.

Top Bottom