• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rumble Roses video

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Shit, that trailer is almost not job safe! Dunno what say about it other than that. Looks fine otherwise though I wonder about the controls. How can you possibly play in the middle of fapping?

evil ways

Fun like in kicking the crap out of or powerbombing a scantily clad woman into some mud.

DOA Volleyball was garbage, it was a dress up game disguised as a shitty volleyball game, at least in Rumble Roses you can do more than just jump and flail your arms around hoping to hit a ball.

Yeah, they put that movie up on the official site earlier this week. It looks like it's the first in a series of "promo" clips that will highlight each of the female combatants.

BTW, is it just me, or is Benikage really... homely, compared to the other girls? :\

chara_benikage2.jpg

chara_benikage.jpg

Gattsu25

Banned
*Looks at above pics*

Where are the games that put jiggle physics in more than 2 places (when not dealing with the overly obese, that is)?

PLEASE let this game be one of them!!

Didn't the creator say in an interview that mudwrestling was not in the original plans, but the US office insisted it be added and he couldn't understand why?

ManaByte

Gold Member
FortNinety said:
Didn't the creator say in an interview that mudwrestling was not in the original plans, but the US office insisted it be added and he couldn't understand why?

Simple. To earn GOTY honors :D

BuG

bob_arctor said:
Shit, that trailer is almost not job safe! Dunno what say about it other than that. Looks fine otherwise though I wonder about the controls. How can you possibly play in the middle of fapping?
Isn't there a Power Glove-like controller out, or coming out, for the PS2?

Top Bottom