• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New TGS 2004 MGS 3 demo footage...

Solid

I heard this game was GOTS at TGS.

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2, Konami)
2. Dragon Quest VIII (PS2, Square Enix)
3. Devil May Cry 3 (PS2, Capcom)
4. Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2, Square Enix)
4. Biohazard 4 (GC, Capcom)

- Gamefront.de

Dujour

Banned
I don't know, something about the demo has turned me off. I hope in the final game there's a way to flip through the camo index with L1 or something like that, but if they don't, I guess it won't be a problem with faster loading implemented. I'm tryin' real hard to vanquish any hype I have for this game, I'm not going to let the casuals ruin this game for me too.

jett

D-Member
I sure as shit hope that's not a near-final version of MGS3. It takes 9 seconds to go from one are into another, and about 6 seconds after you're done with a codec convo.

Hehe, you can hear people playing AC5 in the background. FOX TWO! FOX TWO!

Socreges

Banned
I was honestly stunned by the framerate when I first started playing. It just seemed really poor, though I got over it quickly.

And yes, the load times were shit. Not so much between areas, which I don't mind, but when you bring up the codec. I don't understand that.

AND yes, I also hope they make the camo index more intuitive.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Socreges said:
I was honestly stunned by the framerate when I first started playing. It just seemed really poor, though I got over it quickly.

And yes, the load times were shit. Not so much between areas, which I don't mind, but when you bring up the codec. I don't understand that.

AND yes, I also hope they make the camo index more intuitive.

In the demo? The codec loading in the demo is messed up, it isn't supposed to be like that.

Laurent

The guy screaming "Whoohoo!" in background bugs me. Otherwise, it's interesting to see someone else playing that demo. Unfortunately, their is nothing here that the OPM demo hasn't offered...

Top Bottom