• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New(?) Unity videos

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Yeah but you said parrying and SF3 is stupid so now your opinion on everything is fully suspect ;)

we have had pics of both of these sections for a while now.... just the first time we get a video of a video of it being played....

I want that direct feed video..

This game will never happen. When will you Tempest lovers realize this?

V-A-P-O-R-W-A-R-E.

Too Human has a better chance of being on the Cube exclusively.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Invader Zim said:
This game will never happen. When will you Tempest lovers realize this?

V-A-P-O-R-W-A-R-E.

Too Human has a better chance of being on the Cube exclusively.

You...

YOUR MOTHER!!!

;)

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Hey, if Minter had any determination in ensuring that Tempest 3000 came out for the stupid Nuon for chrissakes, I see no reason why Unity won't stumble out eventually.

Whether it's distributed in NA or elsewhere is another question entirely...

border

Does this game have a publisher at the moment? It was supposed to be "revealed" at E3 through a publisher, but I don't really recall that happening.

So far I don't know what to make of it. Just watching the videos kind of gives me a headache. I think shooters of this type are great, but there's so much bullshit going on in the background that I worry that it will be difficult to keep up or concentrate. Rez was abstract, but once you got into a level the background was more or less constatnt.......here, everything is constantly pulsing and vibrating and moving around.

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
border said:
Does this game have a publisher at the moment? It was supposed to be "revealed" at E3 through a publisher, but I don't really recall that happening.

So far I don't know what to make of it. Just watching the videos kind of gives me a headache. I think shooters of this type are great, but there's so much bullshit going on in the background that I worry that it will be difficult to keep up or concentrate. Rez was abstract, but once you got into a level the background was more or less constatnt.......here, everything is constantly pulsing and vibrating and moving around.

Lionhead are publishing. Yes I know they don't typically publish.

border

So did Unity get any significant E3 showing? I'm just curious, since I was so tied up with school at the time. I don't think Lionhead had any booth space whatsoever....

GDGF

Soothsayer
I would really like to see a version of this for the Nintendo DS. Actually I really really hope Minter does something for the DS. It seems like the type of system he would love. I'm sure he could come up with a trippy use for the touchscreen. I wonder what he thinks of the system...

aoi tsuki

border said:
i have the same problem. It's a neat demo, but it lacks direction. The music feels like it was simply added to the original video later instead of feeling as though it's creating the stage.

8bit

Knows the Score
I can't say I'm delighted to hear Rez by Underworld yet again, but I think that second clip features Access by Misjah & Tim, which is an interesting choice.
I guess(well, hope in the first case) that these are placeholder tracks.

Kon Tiki

Banned
border said:
So did Unity get any significant E3 showing? I'm just curious, since I was so tied up with school at the time. I don't think Lionhead had any booth space whatsoever....

Nope. Lionhead chose not to show it.

Top Bottom