• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Viewtiful Joe 2 trailer @ TGS

Vlad

SantaCruZer said:
http://media.cube.ign.com/media/678/678429/vids_1.html

The hi-version is 83.1 meg! Downloading now.

Looks awesome, but you cannot play 2 at once?

Odd that they didn't show any two player footage in this trailer. I know there was some in the old one. Hopefully they didn't take the feature out.

Awesome looking trailer, though. Although I did have a tough time hearing the voices over the music, which was a problem in the first game, oddly enough. Let's hope they at least offer a music volume adjustment or subtitles or something this time out.

Also, it looks like
Alastor
will be returning, too.

Memles

It looks great and all...I liked what I played of the first one, but got stuck at Fire Leo, got another game, got distracted.

I like what I see of the game, as it seems very similar to the first one which I enjoyed...but when I didn't finish the first, I feel like I can't justify buying this one.

If it's $50 Canadian, it goes on the Christmas List.

Sweet merciful......That looks amazing. The first was game of the year for me, even over Zelda, and this one looks to be just as good.

I pray for co-op.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
VJ is the coolest game ever. Can't wait.

Not sure about Sylvia's blaster though, not really what I'm after from the game.

but when I didn't finish the first, I feel like I can't justify buying this one.

Hah, if I used that reasoning on which games I bought, I'd probably have only ever bought about 5 sequels.

Soul4ger

2P is confirmed, and still in. The new GMR has an intereview with Atsushi Inaba regarding VJ2. He says the co-op is highly confidential, he can't talk about it, but they have apparently a wonderful way of pulling off the moves effectively. SO WE SHALL SEE.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Defensor said:
Will Dante be in this?

I wouldn't think so. Inaba has been saying that both the GCN and PS2 version will be exactly the same.

Grizzlyjin said:
I wouldn't think so. Inaba has been saying that both the GCN and PS2 version will be exactly the same.

Then why cant dante be in both?????

what does dante have too much cool-shading for the purple cube?

truesayian said:
Then why cant dante be in both?????

what does dante have too much cool-shading for the purple cube?

Because people might expect or, gasp, want a Devil May Cry game on the Cube.

And we all know, games series don't come to the Cube, they come from the Cube.

Traumahound said:
Because people might expect or, gasp, want a Devil May Cry game on the Cube.

And we all know, games series don't come to the Cube, they come from the Cube.

good point..... then i guess it's too hard for capcom to put a disclamer notice saying that dmc will still ignore the game cube..

Soul4ger

truesayian said:
good point..... then i guess it's too hard for capcom to put a disclamer notice saying that dmc will still ignore the game cube..

Or it would probably be even harder for them to just PORT the games to the system... Even though I know at least one person who would buy them.

Top Bottom