• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Viewtiful Joe (PS2) Wallpapers

olimario

Banned
wall_pic01.jpg

800x600

wall_pic02.jpg

800x600

:lol

belgurdo

Banned
Awesome. Too bad Capcom will never make a Joe 3 in lieu of a Capcom Fighting Jam ++ Alpha Gold or Resident Evil: Double Black Zero or whatever

amrum

belgurdo said:
Awesome. Too bad Capcom will never make a Joe 3 in lieu of a Capcom Fighting Jam ++ Alpha Gold or Resident Evil: Double Black Zero or whatever

Where have you read they won't ?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Leguna said:
Does Viewtiful Joe 2 on PS2 have Dante in it???

I think the wallpaper pretty much "proves" Dante will be in the sequel, since the wallpaper is for the second VJ game.

The question is, will Dante be in the GC version? If not, I may have to hold off for the PS2 version instead.

I like how they lazily retained the sameBG image. I guess that's the whole point.

I prefer the Joe version. Dante is no longer cool courtesy of

a) DMC2's horrible gameplay
b) anime - big eye small head Dante in DMC3.

Grubdog

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
I think the wallpaper pretty much "proves" Dante will be in the sequel, since the wallpaper is for the second VJ game.

The question is, will Dante be in the GC version? If not, I may have to hold off for the PS2 version instead.
Uh, no. The wallpaper is for the PS2 version of the first one. The GC and PS2 versions of Viewtiful Joe 2 will be identical.

Lyte Edge

Dante is cool again thanks to DMC3. :)

Grubdog said:
Uh, no. The wallpaper is for the PS2 version of the first one. The GC and PS2 versions of Viewtiful Joe 2 will be identical.

The PS2 Viewtiful Joe is called "A New Hope?"

Lyte Edge

Grubdog said:

Why didn't they add that subtitle to the U.S. release I wonder? :D

I started playing the game tonight as a matter of fact...playing on wimpy Sweet mode so I can get Dante unlocked. Does anyone know if he gets his own story? I know Trish is in the game, but does Dante speak gibberish or have his own lines?

Solid

Lyte Edge said:
Does anyone know if he gets his own story? I know Trish is in the game, but does Dante speak gibberish or have his own lines?
He speaks gibberish but have most of the lines for himself (subtitles).

And btw, what's the joke with these wallpapers? Enlighten me plz.

Top Bottom