• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New (?) Wanda and the Colossus trailer!

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_wandacolossus_jp.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_wandacolossus_jp.wmv

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_wandacolossus_jp.wmv

It's of a higher quality and about 20 seconds longer than the last one (that I know of), and features footage of a battle against that aerial beast seen in screens.

wanda-and-colossus-20040924011136445.jpg

Other than that, it's pretty much the same as the first trailer (that I know of). Is it new?
wtf.gif

En-ou

awesome, ico is ps2's best game in my book, the art direction and atmosphere simply kills all other ps2 titles out there, i simply cannot wait! btw, anyone else foresee the comparisons and arguments(in respect to the horseback element) that will be made between this and the new zelda? both feature big chunks of horseback gameplay.

pcostabel

Gold Member
I seem to remember the fight with the flying colossus from the previous trailer...
Still, I can't get tired of watching it :D

mumu said:
How do you know that? So you only fight those big things? Meh.

It's been known since it was announced. You have to find a way to get on to them and then their body is basically a giant world. You've got to figure out a way to get to their weak spot to kill them.

Ranger X

Anyhow, fighting those huge things looks amazing. Definetely looking foward to this game. I already can feel it's charisma.

mumu

How many big things are there in the game? So basically you just chase some big monsters around in the game and that's it? I'm kinda getting a "repetitive game action" vibe :/

I mean it looks fantastic, but i kinda wonder how they are gonna make that into a complete game.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
This is the TGS trailer with some scenes added on at the end.

If you don't think this game looks amazing, your opinion means nothing. Go play some Madden 2015.

mumu said:
How many big things are there in the game? So basically you just chase some big monsters around in the game and that's it? I'm kinda getting a "repetitive game action" vibe :/

I mean it looks fantastic, but i kinda wonder how they are gonna make that into a complete game.

It'd be repetitive if all you were doing was running them down and swinging your sword at them a few times and watching them fall. Each of them is an actual level. Meaning there are going to be puzzles, platforming ect. It's not just you running up to them and swinging you sword and them watching them fall.

Harmonica

This game's art and direction makes me tingle inside. Reminds me a lot of the original Panzer Dragoon. I can't wait to see what Team ICO does on PS3...

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
SolidSnakex said:
It'd be repetitive if all you were doing was running them down and swinging your sword at them a few times and watching them fall. Each of them is an actual level. Meaning there are going to be puzzles, platforming ect. It's not just you running up to them and swinging you sword and them watching them fall.

You also have to avoid falling when they try to shake you down. There is a specific grab function that allows you to grab on the surface of the moster. Obviously, the grab 'intensity' changes depending on the surface you are onto.

Top Bottom