• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New website for MP2 www.athenaastronautics.com !

Deg

Banned
index_mainimage.jpg

Updates:

www.athenaastronautics.com

www.channel51.org

good stuff! channel 51 is more obvious now. :)

Kon Tiki

Banned
Man THIS should of been Metroid Prime. I would love to see a Metroid game on Revoution that focuses on the start of this all... like Star Trek Enterprise. Even flashbacks with crude spacesuits the people who trained samus.

SantaC

Society said:
Man THIS should of been Metroid Prime. I would love to see a Metroid game on Revoution that focuses on the start of this all... like Star Trek Enterprise. Even flashbacks with crude spacesuits the people who trained samus.

agree, however I think Retro said recently that they will make other games after prime 2 :(

Deg

Banned
SantaCruZer said:
agree, however I think Retro said recently that they will make other games after prime 2 :(

either way its good. Retro are a talented bunch and its hard not to be excited either way :)

SantaC

Deg said:
either way its good. Retro are a talented bunch and its hard not to be excited either way :)

Retro is definitley great for Nintendo. A good business decision for once. They should expand it more since only 40-45 people work there.

Kon Tiki

Banned
I do not care who makes it. I think a game set in at the beginning of the whole space experiments would be cool. Mix in a lot of references to corporations that are assisting in the operation, some shadowing figures (ya ya rip off Half Life). Make it a spinoff with Mackenzie King and drop the Metroid name.

Top Bottom