• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New (?) WRC4 pics

Forsete

3957.jpg

2034.jpg

Svea Rike :D
8454.jpg

9155.jpg

0075.jpg

More: http://www.playfrance.com/news/9111...RC_4_deboule_sur_les_chapeaux_de_roues__.html

Not bad. :cool:

I wonder if they've been getting tips from Polyphony? They've managed to get the natural lighting/colors that GT uses with this game. One of the few companies that manage to do that.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Impressive. Definetly an improvement over the E3 code. The broken glass is awesome.

ourumov

SolidSnakex said:
I wonder if they've been getting tips from Polyphony? They've managed to get the natural lighting/colors that GT uses with this game. One of the few companies that manage to do that.
I doubt it. Evolution Studios is even ahead of PD abilities when it comes to PS2. Sony knew this and they bought them.
I feel sorry for you for not having had the chance to play the WRC titles...

Shinobi

Of course this (along with F1 2004) will stay off North American shores as usual...bah.

BTW, do European games work well on the US machines after modding? Cause I bought a Euro copy of WRC2 on a whim a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to getting a mod yet.

Ranger X

If they can learn how to model a car and also change completely their controls from previous game then this one will be very interesting!

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
nothing tops wrc2, i found last years version a disappointment. the rock! hard cyprus and greece rallies were brilliant. the online league was great in wrc2.

Andy787

Banned
I hope they bring the game to the US :/ Maybe now that Codemasters apparently hates American PS2 owners, Sony will take the opportunity to fill the gap, even if it is a niche gap.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Sony teased us with a playable demo of WRC4 at E3 :(
It would make my day if it Sony skipped out on releasing WRC 2 and 3 and just released WRC4 online here.

ourumov

WRC2 was very fun to play...but something wrong happened with WRC 3...
The most amazing of WRC2 was that you felt inside a real rally. The direction of the game is so cinematic that sometimes you feel like if you were in a real car and that's something I hadn't experienced since the first CMR on PSX.

kevm3

Amazing graphics. What we'll see on next generation consoles will be unbelievable if this is what we get now. This game would look extremely good if the image quality was cleaned up.

Defensor said:
Sony teased us with a playable demo of WRC4 at E3 :(
It would make my day if it Sony skipped out on releasing WRC 2 and 3 and just released WRC4 online here.

With this being online, I think there's a good chance Son will finnaly bring it over. They're really trying to push their online gaming community so this would fit right in with that. Ofcourse we likely won't see it for awhile if they do decide to bring it over because of GT4.

Shinobi

Sure hope you're right...that would also bode well for F1 2004's chances of coming out here, since that also has online play. Plus it's pretty much the only console F1 game in town, with Sony snapping up exclusive console rights in Europe (which let's face it, pretty much means the world).

budala1

I hope it come to the US. There hasen't been a new ps2 rally game in the US in long loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time.

Top Bottom