• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New WWE game announced!

DMczaf

http://ngage.gamezone.com/news/08_03_04_10_12AM.htm

August 03, 2004 – Nokia and THQ Wireless, through a joint venture between THQ Inc. and JAKKS Pacific Inc., today announced they are working with the World Wrestling Entertainment® (WWE) for WWE Aftershock. WWE Aftershock for the N-Gage challenges players to get into the ring, muscle it up and battle against ten WWE Superstars for the coveted WWE Championship. WWE Aftershock offers multiplayer action via Bluetooth and is expected to hit the shelves in Q4 2004.

"The N-Gage platform provides gamers with a whole new attitude towards gaming – throw it in your pocket and go," said Tim Walsh, President THQ Wireless. "Its unique combination of gaming and phone features make the N-Gage as original as the WWE and a natural partner for us."

WOO!

Ryck

They should just say it controls like No Mercy , that will reel in a few thousand suckers..........

Sho Nuff

Banned
"The N-Gage platform provides gamers with a whole new attitude towards gaming – throw it in your pocket and go"

WOW I'VE CERTAINLY NEVER HEARD OF THAT ATTITUDE TOWARDS GAMING BEFORE

cvxfreak

"The N-Gage platform provides gamers with a whole new attitude towards gaming – throw it in your pocket and go,"

WHOA!!!!!!!!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
My pockets have just been blown away.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Clearly another example of why the N-Gage continues to be THE killer hardware beating out Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo COMBINED.

Top Bottom