• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox bundle in Canada starting September 16

Lee-T

I was checking the computer at work today and the 2004 X-box Holiday Bundle is now listed. Its showing up as hitting sometime in late October right now, but no other details are available. I wonder what games they'll be including for the US(retail is same as the current X-boxes, $149.95).

There's also a new GBA SP orange/green system listed.

Prine

Banned
Top Spin is awesome, dont know about Amped 2.

Better then Starwars bundle last year. LOL

They should do Rallisport Challenge 2 + Crimson Skies + Xbox Live for US bundle

Are they still giving 2 month coupons with Live games? My Live subscription ends next month and I would love to get free 2 months with Halo 2.

Gregory

Banned
Hellraizah said:
Xbox + Amped 2 + Top Spin = Canadian (and american ?) Xbox bundle.

That bundle has been available in Europea for ages, except it`s PGR2 instead of Amped 2. And a couple monthls Live trial. It costs less than 100 dollars also, but it`s still selling pretty bad. :/

Gregory said:
That bundle has been available in Europea for ages, except it`s PGR2 instead of Amped 2. And a couple monthls Live trial. It costs less than 100 dollars also, but it`s still selling pretty bad. :/
wtf? where you can find at less than 100 dollars (~90 euros???). I have seen it at 129 euros, but the "normal" price is 149 euros.

Gregory

Banned
Project Midway said:
wtf? where you can find at less than 100 dollars (~90 euros???). I have seen it at 129 euros, but the "normal" price is 149 euros.

I`ve seen it here for 749 kr, which is basically 100 dollars. Maybe it was a sale though?

Yep, now it costs 1149. 150 dollars. Sorry.

Shinobi

Best bundle I've seen to date was the limited green XBox with Crimson Skies and PGR2. Though to be honest, I wasn't big on the green...it'd look so out of place under a TV. Anyway, I've seen that bundle along with the KOTOR/MechAssault bundle still lying around a few stores.

Top Bottom