• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NEWSFLASH: :lol works again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

MIMIC said:
It looks so weird now. :p

up-pov_lil_jon-thumb.jpg

WHAT!?!?

Thank Wasabi and overbose (and maharg too I think?) for implementing the smilies and my ass for being a dick to the other mods about getting better smilies working.

There will be more to come, gentlemen.

Now you can get back to complaining about me being a terrible admin.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mike Works said:
Thank Wasabi and overbose (and maharg too I think?) for implementing the smilies and my ass for being a dick to the other mods about getting better smilies working.

There will be more to come, gentlemen.

Now you can get back to complaining about me being a terrible admin.
The only thing I want to know is why an upside down bird, and not a dog being killed by a dinosaur foot, is in your avatar.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Matlock said:
Is that Bill Maher in your avatar, scola?
no, it is from "Rex Morgan, MD"
igd1106a.gif

In principal I hate the comic, but I wanted a sort of retro, hand drawn character that felt vaguely 50's-esque, and I did a search for some images from the comic. In actuallity I was looking for something more along the pop art of Lichtenstein, but the image struck me at the time and the text(subsequently cropped) fit with my then newly coming tag.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Hahaha...this really made my laugh...it's 6 am, I've been up all night...ahahahahah...no wait, what the fuck, I'll just use :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom