• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Newspaper endorses Pat McCrory for NC governor. Thanks HB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned

820.gif

Get fucked, Pat.

_Ryo_

Little did Pat McCrory know that his bigotry would end up helping a increasingly liberal state, which was not long ago a bit conservative.

I bet he's pissed. :D

#OneTermPat

We're trying.
I know. As a former NC resident (92-08), it pains me to see the state like this.
And I know an old coworker is doing his part. He is working for Deborah Ross's campaign for senate. Gotta feeling NC is going blue again.

An (the?) Atlanta paper should endorse him as well since he handed Georgia our entire film industry. :(
Disney/Marvel is giving a ton of money to Atlanta.

jwhit28

An (the?) Atlanta paper should endorse him as well since he handed Georgia our entire film industry. :(

Don't forget New Orleans getting the NBA All-star weekend. Plus whatever state gets the ACC championships that left. The states that come to recruit teachers out of NC because they can pay better owe him too. What a generous guy.

Sobriquet

I know. As a former NC resident (92-08), it pains me to see the state like this.
And I know an old coworker is doing his part. He is working for Deborah Ross's campaign for senate. Gotta feeling NC is going blue again.
Man, I hope so. Seems pretty locked in my county.

Disney/Marvel is giving a ton of money to Atlanta.
Yep. And Marvel had a deal with Screen Gems here in Wilmington.

Don't forget New Orleans getting the NBA All-star weekend. Plus whatever state gets the ACC championships that left. The states that come to recruit teachers out of NC because they can pay better owe him too. What a generous guy.
Yeeeeep. Fucking sucks. I moved here from California just over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom