• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next-Gen PS5 & XSX |OT| Console tEch threaD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member
Godfall coming to Xbox Series X/S in May or June

dqjnB30.jpg

Sinthor

Gold Member
I want to get godfall but I’m hearing nothing but bad things if it’s on game pass I’ll try it.
I dunno. I've been distracted away to other games but I've played several hours into Godfall and I have liked it so far. I think it's a fun game and it has more depth to it than I thought. I thought it was more of a button masher than it is.

So I dunno. With reviews...there's plenty of games that have gotten lousy reviews that I've ended up liking in the past and some with very high review scores that I hated. Bottom line if I watch some gameplay from a game and it looks cool to me, then I run with it. Has worked well for me so far! :)

I'll definitely be playing a lot more of it very soon. Likely finish it unless it somehow changes in mid-stream to something I don't like. I don't see it though. I like it better than I liked Mortal Shell....if that's any help.

Last edited:
I dunno. I've been distracted away to other games but I've played several hours into Godfall and I have liked it so far. I think it's a fun game and it has more depth to it than I thought. I thought it was more of a button masher than it is.

So I dunno. With reviews...there's plenty of games that have gotten lousy reviews that I've ended up liking in the past and some with very high review scores that I hated. Bottom line if I watch some gameplay from a game and it looks cool to me, then I run with it. Has worked well for me so far! :)

I'll definitely be playing a lot more of it very soon. Likely finish it unless it somehow changes in mid-stream to something I don't like. I don't see it though. I like it better than I liked Mortal Shell....if that's any help.
How did it run on ps5 any crashes or framerate problems?

THEAP99

Banned
Why is Bloodborne in 30 FPS without any patches or anything better feeling than Demon's Souls in 30 FPS (visual mode) ?? Explain why

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Rea

Hashi

Last edited:
Did he use a PC that's a lot more powerful than the PS5?
No.
It’s hilarious that you didn’t watch the video and just went off by that comment from a fanboy in his video.
I watched the video. Feel free to answer my question if you can. So far it looks like it's another one of those desperate "wins" that never actually happened. They are really piling up.

This guy has to be living a fantasy in his head. 😋

The least said about Astal, the better. He’s one of those idiots who believes and retweets every single rumor or research paper he comes across, even if that isn’t relevant to the context of the discussion he wants to make. He’s up there with Blueisviolet and MisterXMedia in terms of levels of overall stupidity, we’re talking the lowest of the low. Let him have his fun, if that’s what helps him sleep better at night.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Fallout 4 (with mods) on Series S is fucking insane.

I'm in and out of the game in seconds no matter what mod is installed. Everything is snappy as all hell. The game is running at a buttery smooth 60fps.

images
Those 60FPS in Fallout 4 is lifechanging experience, I played way too much of it yesterday

yep

screenshots by BitratE * Forum elotrolado.net

CACHIRULO-Fallout4-20210313-08-25-30.png

CACHIRULO-Fallout4-20210313-08-25-04.png

CACHIRULO-Fallout4-20210313-08-19-12.png
Mod list?

Last edited:

saintjules

Gold Member

I'm inclined to agree. I have to go back to the game myself, but it wasn't bad by any means. But that's what it's all about. Ultimately you have to go based on your personal opinion. I mean, I look at reviews too, but I never make someone else's opinion the deciding factor on the game I have plans on buying. If there's collectively a string of low review scores however, I'll pay close attention to actual gameplay before making the decision.

Best thing I recommend people doing is look at some youtube gameplay as mentioned and see if that's something you'd even play based on past experiences. If it is, get the game on a sale if you don't want to spend full price on a game and go from there.

Last edited:
No.

I watched the video. Feel free to answer my question if you can. So far it looks like it's another one of those desperate "wins" that never actually happened. They are really piling up.

Ok but he was using DLSS which is a pretty big advantage that Nvidia cards have. He already made a comparison between the two versions at 1080P at max settings.

LiquidRex

Wtf, there's actually an article based on the guys tweet 🤦‍♂️
Of course there is.............

Great Hair

Banned

Wtf, there's actually an article based on the guys tweet 🤦‍♂️
YUYIkOD.jpg

Fake? 🤔👍

edit: Mixer 😂 😂

Published: 13:35, 13 April 2020

chewing gum phone GIF

devilNprada

So my PS account got hacked . Trying to reset it but now to sign in the 2-step verification wants a code from authenticator app. I have authenticator app on my phone from work but doesn't seem to get any codes PS will accept...
Any thoughts how to get back into my account?
As God forbid I will ever get a hold of Sony.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
So my PS account got hacked . Trying to reset it but now to sign in the 2-step verification wants a code from authenticator app. I have authenticator app on my phone from work but doesn't seem to get any codes PS will accept...
How did it get hacked with 2-step on prior, or did you enable 2-step after?

Mr Moose

2-step was set up by you?

SSfox

Guys i want to share this link, it's not directly related but i though i should post here

Harada Katsushiro (For the ignorants he's Tekken director since 25 years) created new youtube chanel where he discuss stuffs (probably video games stuffs will be big part of it), and he's gonna invit people there, and his first guest is Ken Kutaragi (For the ignorants he is the father of Playstation)

For those interested:

Ok but he was using DLSS which is a pretty big advantage that Nvidia cards have. He already made a comparison between the two versions at 1080P at max settings.
Yeah I was referring to the mid part of the video where he runs the game without DLSS and then switches to PS5. I haven't watched until the very end.

Glad you guys are having fun btw :messenger_winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom