• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Can we all agree Romo is better than Dak right now.

I don't think Dak can beat Seattle. Romo would smash them, assuming they don't ball out on Special teams like last time.

Mindlog

The Hawks will trash the Boys, but they'll be taking an L this week.
Sorry Hawks GAF. Can't win em all.

States That Spend the Most Time Enjoying Hentai

1. Wyoming
2. Wisconsin
3. Hawaii
4. New York
5. Missouri

Project-H included a caveat with the infographic, stating "Hentai fans were overwhelmingly present in Trump-voting states and the bible belt."
Yep, that's pretty much what I guessed.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
QWJkDok.jpg

I always have a hard time recognizing him because the MJ that I knew had a much skinnier face.

Hindl

I don't think Dak can beat Seattle. Romo would smash them, assuming they don't ball out on Special teams like last time.

This is what I've been trying to say. Yeah Romo will be rusty for a bit, and yeah Dak has earned the right to play, but I'd be much more worried about the Cowboys winning an owl with Romo than Dak. In a few years Dak would be ready, but Romo is the safer bet now. I know why they can't do it though

Edit: Didn't see that coming. Although I did see talk about how Doug is learning how to use his skills better:

BEST PLAYER AT EVERY POSITION IN NFL WEEK 11

Center: Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, 86.5

In a season that has seen plenty of struggles, Eagles center Jason Kelce reminded us—against one of the league’s toughest defensive fronts—that he can still be an excellent center at his best. On zone plays against Seahawks DT Tony McDaniel, in particular, Kelce displayed the kind of movement skills that few centers possess, reaching and sealing his man inside, also making plays at the second level against linebackers.

Maybe we don't have to get rid of him just yet. He needs to stay consistent though

Zeke

Nope disagree. How are going to honestly tell me a player that has been out of the game for almost two seasons is better than a player who had his team firing on all cylinders? People need to get over this Seahawks mystique like they are somehow unbeatable.

RBH

Maybe, but if he saw Avril he would style on him like he did to Irvin. Romo with his quick delivery...I could really use RBH's support right now. Shame.

twilll-0.gif

I support you, brother.

And I support Tony Romo stylin' on fools!

Bitanator

Romo's spin move is infuriating as an opposing fan

They know it is coming, makes it more infuriating as a defensive player I bet.

Last Thanksgiving was a nightmare for me knowing Romo was down again and our season was truly over.

A year later I feel amazing Dallas is 9-1, but almost feels shallow still without Romo, I know that is a selfish attitude but I sure miss that guy, I never cheered on any other team but I will make an exception next year rooting on Romo wherever he goes next, just a along as he does not play Dallas, I don't think I could handle cheering for an opposing teams QB to shred the defense

Last Thanksgiving was a nightmare for me knowing Romo was down again and our season was truly over.

A year later I feel amazing Dallas is 9-1, but almost feels shallow still without Romo, I know that is a selfish attitude but I sure miss that guy, I never cheered on any other team but I will make an exception next year rooting on Romo wherever he goes next, just a along as he does not play Dallas, I don't think I could handle cheering for an opposing teams QB to shred the defense

Him and Nowitzski should both retire and start a private detective agency together.

Farooq

Banned

You are not the only one, and I feel the same way. The only way I will be okay with how this was handled is if Dallas wins the SB. A playoff exit, and his benching will always leave me wondering.

DMczaf

States That Spend the Most Time Enjoying Hentai

1. Wyoming
2. Wisconsin
3. Hawaii
4. New York
5. Missouri

Hold that L, Packers GAF

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
bqaWTCA.gif

You people and your debates about which QB gets to stand in the pocket for 5 seconds smh

In defense of his terrible offensive lineman Bradford should have some sort of awareness and be able to step up in the pocket.

I haven't seen enough of the Vikings to see how much of it is playcalling and schemes like the trouble Stafford had under Joe Lombardi's offense.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving game though.

squicken

In defense of his terrible offensive lineman Bradford should have some sort of awareness and be able to step up in the pocket.

I haven't seen enough of the Vikings to see how much of it is playcalling and schemes like the trouble Stafford had under Joe Lombardi's offense.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving game though.

At the end of the gif you can see another defender landing on Bradford as he is on the ground. That guy was coming from inside the left tackle. I'm not arguing that he doesn't cause some of his own saks, because all QBs do. He really needed to throw that away

Looking forward to the game Thursday. It is a shame that such an important game is going to be on such short rest

Top Bottom