• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bruschi making a complete fool of himself on NFL Live defending the Brady and the Pats. Not sure why ESPN would even have him commenting on this. They had to know how bad it would go. You'd think he was the PR rep for the team. Just embarrassing for both him and the network.

what do you expect him to say?

Fox318

Bruschi making a complete fool of himself on NFL Live defending the Brady and the Pats. Not sure why ESPN would even have him commenting on this. They had to know how bad it would go. You'd think he was the PR rep for the team. Just embarrassing for both him and the network.

They are in the pats back pocket and always have been.

Link

The Autumn Wind
How were all those ex pats on the networks handling the news anyway?
Everyone else I've seen has been pretty objective, including Damian Woody, who Bruschi went all in on for even suggesting Lord Brady could ever do anything wrong. It was literally a full-on meltdown. Woody didn't even know what to say.

what do you expect him to say?
I expect him to handle himself like a professional journalist. Did you even see it, or are you just pulling a Bruschi and blindly defending him?

Everyone else I've seen has been pretty objective, including Damian Woody, who Bruschi went all in on for even suggesting Lord Brady could ever do anything wrong. It was literally a full-on meltdown. Woody didn't even know what to say.

I expect him to handle himself like a professional journalist. Did you even see it, or are you just pulling a Bruschi and blindly defending him?

No I didnt see it but everyone knows Bruschi never says anything bad about the Patriots. Its to be expected really.

Striker

I really hope Dante Fowler is okay. The AFC South was so close to getting interesting again.
If Mariota and Bortles get some help around them, it will definitely be some interesting games in the division. It's been quite a while since that's been the case. Maybe 2008 or so. Information on Fowler isn't likely going to be good, however.

Not a whole lot going on in Giants mini camp. Ereck Flowers first worked at LT then went to RT. Owa Odighizuwa was getting good reports and so was 6th rd pick Geremy Davis, WR from UConn. Landon Collins already began putting others in proper places. Would be really nice if he's capable of doing that so early on.

Oh, and fuck Tammy.

Link

The Autumn Wind
No I didnt see it but everyone knows Bruschi never says anything bad about the Patriots. Its to be expected really.
And I'm used to that, but this was something else entirely. I'm serious, go find it online when you can and tell me what you think. Even Woody was shocked into silence.

I hope Fowler is ok. They do have really good depth on the the defensive line, but it is concerning that 3 of their potential starters are hurt.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Good news, everyone! After a couple of scary computer crashes, I diagnosed the problem to a non-functioning fan on my cpu cooler. Replaced and working again. I was scared I was going to have to buy a new i7.

Since this is a new thread, I need to say:

GO PIRATES!

Furyous

This is the greatest official thread in the history of official threads because it outlines the history of the Cheatriots scheming and cheating. IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE RESPECTED ELITE MANNING FOR SAVING US FOR A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE RULED BY THE CHEATRIOTS. He owned them.... TWICE.

To reiterate: this entire Cheatriots run is tainted and LOLTOMLOL.

jakncoke

Banned
Good news, everyone! After a couple of scary computer crashes, I diagnosed the problem to a non-functioning fan on my cpu cooler. Replaced and working again. I was scared I was going to have to buy a new i7.

Since this is a new thread, I need to say:

GO PIRATES!

Its a good thing its a long season and its still may because sigh...

LgchKVo.gif

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yuck Tom has let me down here so bad. Jimmy G future though! John Stamos lookin hero that we deserve.

Arc

Someone should link the Kaepernick tweet. I take back all the things I said about him last season!

Also, people who think anything more than a four game suspension reduced to a two are insane. The NFL is not going to piss off its television partners like that, it's just not going to happen.

Arc

Woooooooooooooooooow. I feel bad for the few Jaguars fans out there. They have suffered enough.

Kap is right that the deflated footballs had nothing to do with the outcome but you can't lie and get away with it! Stick to what you know kap: banging Matt barnes' wife

Top Bottom