• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
tumblr_m5baieLewV1qzqnxxo1_500.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Man, it's such a shame that Brady just Pete Rose'd himself out of the HoF. He was easily in the top 500 QBs to ever play that game.

jakncoke

Banned
yall trying to let the thread fall to page 2

trivia time

1980 Rod Martin had more int in the SB with 3 than he did in the season 2

ampere

Tom said he was #blessed during that interview. Lame

What is with athletes and thinking a god is on their side or something

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tom said he was #blessed during that interview. Lame

What is with athletes and thinking a god is on their side or something

There is a God and He is definitely not on Brady's side.

I'm pretty sure that Tebow ends up judging the Patriots before casting them into the lake of fire.

FTF

It said there the punishment is for 2 violations, so It should be more than just 2 or 4 Games, I think he is getting at least 6 games. WElp, I guess I can start Buying myself a Jersey of a player that doesnt Cheat, like Le'veon Bell...I like the name, like the player.

2 games for each violation, 4 games total. He'll then try to appeal it down to 2.

Malalaw

Brady will get 8 games, appeal it down to 4 and return the week after the bye to play the Colts. It makes too much sense.

I'm not saying I believe this will happen....

But imagine if Brady really does get 8 games, and Jimmy just balls out. Then BB says Jimmy is playing to well to take him out lol

JABEE

I'm not saying I believe this will happen....

But imagine if Brady really does get 8 games, and Jimmy just balls out. Then BB says Jimmy is playing to well to take him out lol

That's why Belicheat threw Brady under the bus before the Super Bowl. Noodle arm is done. Suspending him 8 games means nothing to Belichick next season. Belicheat knows Brady is in decline. Even those ball boys are shitting on Brady's noodle arm.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I saw people hating on Django Unchained in one thread so I'm convinced that haters come out of the woodwork after a certain amount of time passes.

MechDX

So Avengers was pretty awesome, don't know what people expect from these movies.

It's an internet thing also
AoU Quicksilver>>>>>>>>>>DoFP Quicksilver

Bring it in!

-Looks like TV
-It is killing film!
-Not dark enough
-mindless drivel

It is a typical, summer popcorn flick. Sit back, eat some popcorn and have fun. What Marvel and Feige have brought together is mind boggling. An entire comics universe brought together in film and it still retains its basic comic charm.

Top Bottom