• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Those were some damn good games; even when I put in 2-3 into our own. In one game.

Great movement and work by everyone.

Yea ggs everyone, we had some solid D with everyone rotating well all night and did some nice things with puck movement in the offensive zone

nice job indigo other than that game where you got 19 tripping penalties :)

You have to be a little more careful how far up the ice you go as a defenseman, your main job is to make sure not let guys get behind you. RS4 and I bailed you out too many times dropping back as forwards to play your position for you. No prob tho, you just have to get more used to our "style" of play.

Stat!

Good games all. It was nice to finally play a mostly lag free night, no connection drops, and played decent. Especially after I was a tire fire the other night.

Those were some damn good games; even when I put in 2-3 into our own. In one game.

Great movement and work by everyone.

They got every single bounce that game. It took us a couple games to finally get a bounce our way. We had a few disallowed goals too. We're currently in division 2!

Delryk

Sorry boys.. been super busy at work than got extremely sick... still have a little vertigo here and there.. should be good sometime next week...

Sorry boys.. been super busy at work than got extremely sick... still have a little vertigo here and there.. should be good sometime next week...

I was just pondering why we played so well last week and remembered you werent around ;)

Get better and never to go to "the cottage" ever again

Stat!

Yeah no worries, Vis. I can talk a lot more.

"Nice goal Rev and Don" ".....are you guys done playing? I just loaded binding of isaac"

Also, we are one win from Division 1!

Milly79

Should be able to get on about then too. Won't be using mic tho. Not feeling too hot, don't want you listening to me sniffle.

RS4-

A lot of that shit was on me. Over extending, leaving people open, trying to anticipate and laying out hits that get me in the box or us in a bad position.

A lot of that shit was on me. Over extending, leaving people open, trying to anticipate and laying out hits that get me in the box or us in a bad position.

I killed us the last game being up the ice out of position too much. Me and you didnt work together as a pairing well enough covering each other. You take chances that usually pay off so dont tone down ur aggressiveness too much.

Stat!

I killed us the last game being up the ice out of position too much. Me and you didnt work together as a pairing well enough covering each other. You take chances that usually pay off so dont tone down ur aggressiveness too much.

Yeah, I agree with Vis about your play Doc. Your aggressiveness pays off more than normal.

We all played pretty poorly outside that one game. I was pretty garbage. I think it was the tape on my stick....

Yea ggs everyone, we had some solid D with everyone rotating well all night and did some nice things with puck movement in the offensive zone

nice job indigo other than that game where you got 19 tripping penalties :)

You have to be a little more careful how far up the ice you go as a defenseman, your main job is to make sure not let guys get behind you. RS4 and I bailed you out too many times dropping back as forwards to play your position for you. No prob tho, you just have to get more used to our "style" of play.

Haha sorry for the delay, been busy with work and out of town so I haven't been around much, but yes it was fun playing with you guys. Sorry for some of my undisciplined play. Still getting used to how easy it is to get called, and going to work on not overextending in the zone. It's just a bad habit of playing every damn position in these games over the years since 94.

May be around later tonight to play though if you need someone.

Haha sorry for the delay, been busy with work and out of town so I haven't been around much, but yes it was fun playing with you guys. Sorry for some of my undisciplined play. Still getting used to how easy it is to get called, and going to work on not overextending in the zone. It's just a bad habit of playing every damn position in these games over the years since 94.

May be around later tonight to play though if you need someone.

All good, takes a few games to get used to things.

Im available to play tonight if anyone is interested

Top Bottom