• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nice NewsWeek article :)

Mrbob

Cimarron said:
"PlayStation and PS2 are like sons," he says. "PSP is a daughter with a different mother."

Kutaragi = teh pimp :p

sony-smooth.jpg

Kutaragi's game machines have been Sony's best profitmakers for years, and his team is busy creating a supercomputer-like PlayStation 3. But thoughts of a handheld PlayStation cum media device have intrigued him for some time. "I have music, I have pictures, I'd have games but I have no time," he says. "I set up a nice home theater in my house, but I cannot watch. Many times I would take United Airlines, Singapore Airlines, but their movies are very shabby. Game Boy is nice, but it's only for kids playing games. This [he holds up a phone] is still improving, but for watching a movie or playing a game, it's not the best solution. So we introduced this product to change the world."

Smooth indeed.

All of whom, of course, will be buying games at about 40 bucks a pop, a big cut of which goes to Sony.

Top Bottom