• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nina is foxy... ME-OW! - New Screens

olimario

Banned
09.jpg

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg
11.jpg
10.jpg

snapty00

Banned
The game doesn't really look bad, but the problem is that it looks so freaking generic. If you wanted a game to look like every other game in the world, this is the game you'd make.

Tellaerin

Ninja Scooter said:
thats one of the ugliest looking pieces of shit i've ever seen.

You obviously haven't seen many games, then. :p

I'd call those screens bland and uninspired, but hardly 'ugly'. People really need to stop exaggerating for effect every time they comment on something--after awhile, hearing every good-looking game proclaimed 'GOTY!' and every average-or-below title labelled 'ugliest-looking', 'worst game EVAR!!!11!', or what have you just becomes numbing. Save the extreme descriptions for the games that really are at the far ends of the spectrum, before they lose what little significance they still have left around here. :p

Tellaerin said:

I'd call those screens bland and uninspired, but hardly 'ugly'. People really need to stop exaggerating for effect every time they comment on something--after awhile, hearing every good-looking game proclaimed 'GOTY!' and every average-or-below title labelled 'ugliest-looking', 'worst game EVAR!!!11!', or what have you just becomes numbing. Save the extreme descriptions for the games that really are at the far ends of the spectrum, before they lose what little significance they still have left around here. :p
Actually, it's hideous.

Meier

This game was one of the worst I touched at E3.. probably THE worst. Rumble Roses actually had pretty solid gameplay and a TON of moves to perform. Definitely the title to get on the PS2 if you want some action and ample breasts.

XS+

Banned
Can't put my finger on it, but in Nina's history in video games she's never convincingly looked like a woman..

Tellaerin said:

Completely agree.

Top Bottom